Corleone

Svefn-g-englar makes me unable to walk

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Corleone on Jul 24, 2008, 04:10 AM
Svefn-g-englar makes me unable to walk

might be their best song IMO
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Zevaka

i will see them on the 27th of august
i hope they will play more old stuff

lostpilot

Quote from: Zevaka on Jul 24, 2008, 08:05 AM
i will see them on the 27th of august
i hope they will play more old stuff

there's a concert after Moscow, in Riga,  Aug 28, but I had no money to buy tickets, so I'm not going.
Disappointing, highly.. and jealous for you.

deftoneskoen

Have you seen my avatar? lol
Yes I like them alot, my fav album is definitly ( ), its just so emotional and different from other post/ambient bands, Iceland sure has a great popculture.
I am finaly going to see them at lowlands and in the Heineken Music Hall, 17th of november, Amsterdam.

lithium

watched Heima last night.. beautiful

💩

Zevaka

yes, it's one of the best music documentaries i've ever seen

deftoneskoen

Quote from: lithium on Jul 24, 2008, 09:51 PM
watched Heima last night.. beautiful

Real awsome documentary indeed. Best music Video I have ever seen, if you can even call it a music video.

Starz

Paint Your Lips

I just spend a buttload of money (€65.00) on the special edition of their new album. :-D

Zevaka

€65.00!!! oh my! what's special in that special edition?

Paint Your Lips

Zevaka

The deluxe edition comprises:

- immediate download of Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
- Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust CD album
- exclusive documentary DVD that takes in the filming of the 'Gobbledigook' video, tour rehearsals, the early shows on the tour, as well as exclusive band interviews relating to the record
- a unique strip of 16mm film taken from the Gobbledigook video
- all housed in an individually numbered 200 page fine weave cloth-bound hardback book of fine art photographic images

Bonus: To show their gratitude to fans' support in ordering the deluxe edition Sigur Rós will credit all the people who pre-order before the 11th July by listing their name in the book, allowing them to become part of this unique document.*

;)
probably worth spending money

Paint Your Lips

Yup, I get a copy with my name in it. :-D Ashum.

bright lights, big city

FINALLY saw the Heima DVD last night...and yeah you guys were right....beautiful is the one word to describe it.

Also I came across this on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/chart/documentary  ....its voted the #1 documentary of all time
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

:)
yep..
this spring me and some of my friends in the university showed Heima to our study group, all of them were amazingly astonished, no matter what genre of music they would usually listen to.
It's really really really good.

Zevaka

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 01, 2008, 04:30 PM
FINALLY saw the Heima DVD last night...and yeah you guys were right....beautiful is the one word to describe it.

Also I came across this on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/chart/documentary  ....its voted the #1 documentary of all time
didn't surprise me at all

i always said it was the best documentay ever

lithium

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 01, 2008, 04:30 PM

it really is
💩