Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

One word a post game STRIKES AGAIN!

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Apr 10, 2006, 02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: wharf rat on Apr 14, 2006, 05:23 AM
I guess that .01 percent isn't knowing the english language.

Yeah it takes the english language and fucks with everybody it knows in the head and makes them think. its a skill, a gift like my big dick. now say small penis or somthing.

wharf rat

Hahaha you don't even know how to spell 'something'.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: wharf rat on Apr 14, 2006, 05:34 AM

Its called a typo school fag.

wharf rat

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Apr 14, 2006, 05:35 AM

It's called a typo, school fag.

There you go.  I guess it's easy to blame your stupidity on it being a typo.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: wharf rat on Apr 14, 2006, 05:36 AM
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Apr 14, 2006, 05:35 AM

It's called a typo, school fag.

There you go.  I guess it's easy to blame your stupidity on it being a typo.

Stupid is what stupid does. and you just did. making you stupid 2. Go back to school.

wharf rat

Haha, did you graduate high school?

DeftonesATF27

Chrisbo

May 26th? Fucking MAY 26TH?! My FUCKING BIRTHDAY MAN! "When the 2 hits the 6" fucking 26, my birthday, yeah man!

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around killer

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

wharf rat

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Apr 14, 2006, 07:14 AM
Quote from: wharf rat on Apr 14, 2006, 06:12 AM
Haha, did you graduate high school?

May 26th i will.

I guess in montana, english isn't a required subject to pass.

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive?

Chrisbo

Sorry to disrupt the game again, but thanks for spotting my post Zaz ;)

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life