Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

One word a post game STRIKES AGAIN!

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Apr 09, 2006, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one made of blueberry

Chrisbo

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period

Chrisbo

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

DeftonesATF27

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it.

Chrisbo

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was

Chrisbo

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet

Chrisbo

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to

DeftonesATF27

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to mom for me being born so i could put my dong in her when shes mentruating on it.

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to mom for me being born so i could put my dong in her when shes mentruating on it. Shit

DeftonesATF27

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to mom for me being born so i could put my dong in her when shes mentruating on it. Shit Pee

Chrisbo

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to mom for me being born so i could put my dong in her when shes mentruating on it. Shit Pee...wait

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to mom for me being born so i could put my dong in her when shes mentruating on it. Shit Pee...wait until

Chrisbo

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to mom for me being born so i could put my dong in her when shes mentruating on it. Shit Pee...wait until Deftones

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to mom for me being born so i could put my dong in her when shes mentruating on it. Shit Pee...wait until Deftones play

DeftonesATF27

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to mom for me being born so i could put my dong in her when shes mentruating on it. Shit Pee...wait until Deftones play Billings

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweightchicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around poles. Why does Assassin not want to be alive? That might suck cuz Jesus will. Jesus calculates all the mathematical crap that fucks deftonekid's brain up. So when Jesus lived in Nazareth, his religion began with some revelations that Jews considered blasphemous. Maybe we hate to love what we don't really understand. The point is that we don't know how penis' go overrated. Fucking racists should burn before Chrisbo Sparks fuck A Phat one right-on-their-ass!!! Period pains my girlfriend when i put my jimmy in her when shes on it. She was very wet, thanks to mom for me being born so i could put my dong in her when shes mentruating on it. Shit Pee...wait until Deftones play Billings out