Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

One word a post game STRIKES AGAIN!

Started by Necrocetaceanbeastiality, Apr 09, 2006, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet.

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons

wharf rat

Haha, awesome.  You guys can't stop talking about me.  One day you'll be 5% of who I am, don't worry.

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: wharf rat on Apr 14, 2006, 02:15 AM
Haha, awesome.  You guys can't stop talking about me.  One day you'll be 5% of who I am, don't worry.

and your 95 percent on the way to being .01 percent of me.

Assassin

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons

wharf rat

I guess that .01 percent isn't knowing the english language.

deftonekid

Once upon. Carrot-man had stumbled over piles (haemmorhoids) of lettuce that spewed chunks, man! Elvis ate lost banana hammock of Edenville. According, Carrot-man masterbates on overweight chicks. Shit sandwich. Cock-a-doodle-doo gave Sancho lots poo. Many pleasure from a cigar and marijuana but drugs are for cunts or lesars fuckers however we dont suck as much as Wharf Rat or Wharf Rat. Even though he is a she with a small cranium that should eat a lot of guts and some horse dongs with pigs feet. I think that all emos must dance Salsa, wearing pink strap-ons with bows and balloons around