Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 27, 2006, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Yay...I did have fun!! Arm's are sore from being on the rail for 12 hour's,but other than that I wouldn't change anything. The first few band's were eeh... Stonesour was ok,Flyleaf was Blerf.(didn't like for those that don't know blerf)

Deftones came on and the pit got CRAZY! My mom did soo fucking good,I was proud. :) Steph and I were giving hand signal's through the whole set. I got him laughing good a few times.  ;D  This drunk fucker came surfing overtop and wasn't supposed to be in the pit and started arguing with security,and squoze inbetween my mom and I,well that set me off!! I started elbowing,kicking and hitting telling him to get the fuck out of the way. The security guy's in front of me started laughing and told me "it's ok,we will get him out" and they drug his ass out and arrested him. Stupid fuck doesn't need to get near the mom!!! ;)

Chino sang most of Rx Queen squated down in front of me. Got thier setlist,no pic's or drum stick's were thrown. :( Better than nothing I guess.

I do have to say I was really impressed with Korn's performance!! Jonathan had to keep getting oxygen after every song. :( They brought out a fire hose and sprayed us all down.

Ok yeah,i'm done rambling. ;)

Frankz0r

niceee!!
did u miss me :(? haha
so, no pics?  :(
I know u did have so much fun  ;D
Great... what about the sexy flyleaf girl??  ;D

devilinside

Quote from: Frankz0r on Jul 30, 2006, 09:13 PM

niceee!!
did u miss me :(? haha
so, no pics?  :(
I know u did have so much fun  ;D
Great... what about the sexy flyleaf girl??  ;D

I missed you soo very uber ultra much!! ;)
I do have pic's of the flyleaf girl,I will post them soon...promise. :)
I have SOO many pictures,some good some not. Most of Deftones were blurry looking from them moving constantly,but I got a few. I've decided I want to be a concert photographer,so I can stand up front and not have to worry about getting pushed around when I am trying to take pictures. haha

How was friday???

emotivelotion

;D tightness nite!

who can mess up with the mama and her mama?

Frankz0r

Quote from: emotivelotion on Jul 31, 2006, 01:27 AM
;D tightness nite!
who can mess up with the mama and her mama?
haha nobody!

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 30, 2006, 10:55 PM
How was friday???

ok I will wait  ;)
oh and friday... There wasnt ghey chat I guess... I was at a party  :D it was good... but not so good like ur gig hehe  :)

BlitzkidMC

Lucky you. Tight that u defended ur mom.

:)

devilinside

Quote from: Frankz0r on Jul 31, 2006, 03:18 AM

ok I will wait  ;)
oh and friday... There wasnt ghey chat I guess... I was at a party  :D it was good... but not so good like ur gig hehe  :)

For you...these are the only ones I got since I dont like Flyleaf. :)

devilinside

emotivelotion

Frankz0r

;D

cool pics! I like that grrl  ;D

devilinside

Chains.......awesome!!!  :D

Yeah,I had a few people text me wanting me to send them pic's of her,so I had to get a few.

devilinside

Chrisbo

Sounds like you had a great time! Of course there always has to be some muppet isnt there!

Enjoy your eats and smokes!  ;)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

emotivelotion

BlitzkidMC

Frankz0r

That's a good mix  ;D

devilinside

haha...wasn't it Chi that said Steph came in to record with a bucket of chicken and bag of weed in that interview?? hahahaaha

And Dorian.....that is sooo not the sexy!! HA!

lithium royalty

devilinside

teh ghey dude.............. :-*

BlitzkidMC

Kellyizzle is the sexsizzle!!

:-* izzle