Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Pantera

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 30, 2006, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

you sir, are wrong.

White Wrist

Quote from: whodunit? on May 15, 2008, 07:11 AM
this band sucked balls. the only good thing they did was BLACK SABBATH's "Planet Caravan" cover.

nop!

tarkil

Now that's some huge bullshit talking... Come on Yoda, you can do better...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theshadeisatool

Has anyone noticed how a lot of new stuff in the last few months has started to sound very groove-driven like Pantera? I mean it always was an influence since they were big, but recently I've noticed it seems to be the sound of the moment - Every Time I Die - The Big Dirty for instance, the new 36 Crazyfists album sounds very Pantera-esque/groovesome...

cyppe101

Want some groove?  DevilDriver.

Caín

Quote from: theshadeisatool on May 15, 2008, 03:54 PM
Has anyone noticed how a lot of new stuff in the last few months has started to sound very groove-driven like Pantera? I mean it always was an influence since they were big, but recently I've noticed it seems to be the sound of the moment - Every Time I Die - The Big Dirty for instance, the new 36 Crazyfists album sounds very Pantera-esque/groovesome...

you should check out throwdown. their last record sounds just like pantera.

theis

*drinks a black tooth grin* 

salute Dimebag!

bright lights, big city

holy shit dude, how can i forget today is the 8th?!?!? wtf is wrong with me....

definitely is a sad date for music in general
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

i live in the same town it happend in and have seen shows at the venue. i choose to pretend dimebag retired
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Wrist

yeah. salut dimebag.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: whodunit? on May 15, 2008, 07:11 AM
this band sucked balls. the only good thing they did was BLACK SABBATH's "Planet Caravan" cover.

Oh come on...tell the millions of fans that same thing , and you'll realise that you entirely missed the reason why they changed Heavy metal forever...try deny that, and you cant. they were one of the innovaters in the genre, and Dimebag Darrell prehaps the most innovative metal guitarist in the last 20 years
<

tarkil

Hmmm, I forgot about that... Now I know which album I will put in my stereo tonight...

Salute Dimebag !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.