This Isn't Happening.

Gaz

Cowboys from Hell
Vulgar Display of Power
Far Beyond Driven
The Great Southern Trendkill
Reinventing the Steel

Azwethinkweiz

okay, which 2 of those albums should I start with?

Gaz

I'd say Vulgar and Far Beyond Driven.

Azwethinkweiz

okay thanks man.

Malpractice

buy Vulgar first and then get FBD, and TGST next

you could also get 101 Proof or the Greatest Hits cds first to get a general idea of their songs before jumping into the albums

Frankz0r

Quote from: Malpractice on Jul 31, 2006, 12:46 AM
buy Vulgar first and then get FBD, and TGST next

you could also get 101 Proof or the Greatest Hits cds first to get a general idea of their songs before jumping into the albums

nah I dont really like that live show... The quality is... crapy... ppl said that wasnt a live record.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

The live version does not have the whole cemetary gates song, so its better if you get Cowboys From Hell.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

ben

DA NA NA NA RE DA NA NA NA SPECT DA NA NA NA NA ?????? ARE YOU TALKiNG TO ME   AREE YOUUU@@ TALKING TO MEEEE

hahah this band is funny. 

ToneDef

Quote from: ben on Jul 31, 2006, 05:05 AM
DA NA NA NA RE DA NA NA NA SPECT DA NA NA NA NA ?????? ARE YOU TALKiNG TO ME   AREE YOUUU@@ TALKING TO MEEEE

hahah this band is the shit. 

lithium royalty

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 31, 2006, 05:57 AM
DA NA NA NA RE DA NA NA NA SPECT DA NA NA NA NA ?????? ARE YOU TALKiNG TO ME   AREE YOUUU@@ TALKING TO MEEEE

hahaha

tarkil

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 31, 2006, 05:57 AM
DA NA NA NA RE DA NA NA NA SPECT DA NA NA NA NA ?????? ARE YOU TALKiNG TO ME   AREE YOUUU@@ TALKING TO MEEEE

true, true...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

law

edit: totally read that wrong.

fav album: Cowboys...

Breach Unborn

if i were talking to someone just getting into Pantera i'd day buy 101 Proof and Vulgar

Azwethinkweiz

today I bought:

Vulgar Display of Power
Cowboys  from Hell
Far Beyond Driven

pretty kickass albums.

So far, Vulgar is the best album.

law

Dude it is a classic album but man Psycho Holiday... what a fuckin tune! and the way Phil screams... badass!

Gaz

Although Reinventing the Steel get's slated by a lot of people I actually think it's a great album, it took a while to grow on me though.

Chrisbo

Great band! Another one of those that brings me and my mates together hehe! Vulgar is just a fucking classic downright! Quite sad I never got to see these guys, but saw the next best thing, Down. Phil's a legend!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz

!"#¤%&/()=?=)(/&%¤#"!