Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

post/talk about all the new demos here.

Zevaka · 397 · 132119

Offline Corleone

• SL Stock Owner
  • Ohms
right on, sounds like a good idea... it seems like everyday there is a new topic about demos. :)
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2006, 09:02 AM by Corleone »

Offline unfamed

• Pompeji
    • made by Lehr
If Kool-aid Party was a b-side for Ever then that pretty much tells you right there that it's not gonna be on their next album.  That's why they put it as a b-side, 'cause it's never gonna be an "a-side" on any of their lps.

The thing is that the single was never released, just the radio promo; that only had the oddly shorter version(or radio edit, if you will) of ever, so Kool-Aid may come out some other way.
never odd or even

Offline skinnypuppy

• Leader of it All
Highly doubtful. Chino has said the song never really was meant to be on the album, but rather was always just a goofy odd cartoon-like song. I think it messed pretty well with the demo leak album, though. Anyway, the new team sleep album wont have that mood judging by the myspace demos, so I highly doubt it will see the light of day on an actual album. Just the other day Chino said that song will be on a single one day.

Offline unfamed

• Pompeji
    • made by Lehr
Which is why I said "some other way."
never odd or even

Offline Deftonesaddict

• Pompeji
    • http://www.freefotolog.net/picollo

Offline cEvin Key

• Genesis
Could some one please upload the song scarf bitch??? I cant find that song anywhere...
I would apreciate alot if anyone upload it.

whiteponyxxx

yup... if you`re talking about first ver. of ever - foreign flag, the one with diffrent chorus "i choose to ran away from life..." i have it and I will upload it if u want to...

hydroponic82

everytime i hear tennisface i think of the  location of the last boss on streetfighter 2

THAILanD!!!!!!

Offline unfamed

• Pompeji
    • made by Lehr
yup... if you`re talking about first ver. of ever - foreign flag, the one with diffrent chorus "i choose to ran away from life..." i have it and I will upload it if u want to...

No. It's the same as the album only the cut the rhodes bridge out of it. the leaked version is cambodia.
never odd or even

Offline Deftonesaddict

• Pompeji
    • http://www.freefotolog.net/picollo
unfamed do you have it? if so can u please upload it?

Offline Megatoned

• Pompeji
  • I have this memory, it stalks me in my dreams...
You could find Cambodia at Stalkers Site...

You say you're something else...

Offline unfamed

• Pompeji
    • made by Lehr
unfamed do you have it? if so can u please upload it?

I don't have it. If anyone has a good quality of the video it could be ripped from there but I don't have that anymore, my hard drive died and I lost some of my TS stuff.
never odd or even

Offline Zevaka

• Ohms
...about such Team Sleep song as "Liquid"? I found it in some review from their 2005 tour (in May). So, ideas?

Offline lostpilot

• Organ Donator
  • KOMA
That song is not by Team Sleep and is not covered by Team Sleep.
It's not their song.