Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino Makes fun of Fred Durst at Family Values Toronto Show? You Decide...

Started by NYGANG_EDDI, Aug 29, 2006, 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbmp1390

Quote from: deftool on Aug 30, 2006, 12:44 AM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Aug 29, 2006, 10:46 PM
i honestly hate every single limp bizkit song i've heard.

utter, utter shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh wait??? being aswethinkweiz probably means u like incubus, another band with a possibly gay, definately a poser, singer

Fuck you dude.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

geriatrictones

Quote from: The Captain on Aug 30, 2006, 01:48 AM
It's the Counterfeit remix video (there's a video for the original version), and yes, it's Chino.
Sweet, I got that video off of kazaa years ago and always wondered. Thanks for the info.

ImATumbler

Quote from: NYGANG_EDDI on Aug 29, 2006, 01:42 PM
Anyways Halfway threw the show between songs Chino Spotted a some Lanky white kid with his overly long white tee and his camo baseballcap on backwards. He then said somthing like "What up homie, we got some gangsters in the house", crowd goes wild. Chino then Looks around the stage as some guy threw 2 cd's on stage and spots a red baseball cap on stage. "Oooh a small red cap" He then puts it on and turns it backwards a la Fred Durst. "yo yo yo im so gangster" he says has he does a lil ganster squat and waddles his head left and right really fast like some wanna be . The hole crowd laughted and as you look around in the dark you could lip read people saying the words "fred durst" as they talk to each other, The show then continues and it was fuckin sweeeet.

I'm sick of thugs too! >:(

deathblow

Quote from: deftool on Aug 30, 2006, 12:44 AM

utter, utter shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh wait??? being aswethinkweiz probably means u like incubus, another band with a possibly gay, definately a poser, singer

brandons got skill you fucking noob shut up. fred does NOT!!! , and  admiration for deftones seems like brown nosing to me.

deathblow

oh also i meant to ask the poster of this thread.  you mentioned they played hole in the earth live.. how did chino sound live on the track?

justaphase

i wanna see this video of chino dissing durst it must be classic!

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 29, 2006, 11:20 PM

utter, utter shit.

Well everyone and their mother already know you didn't have any taste, so it's useless saying it again...

hahaha omg, you like limp bizkit and bash MY taste in music?

aah, the irony.

tarkil

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 29, 2006, 06:17 PM
Indeed... Even though I hate LB and fred durst with a passion, 3$ bill was a pretty awesome album to listen to ! Completely rawness and aggression !

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Aug 30, 2006, 10:08 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Aug 29, 2006, 11:20 PM

utter, utter shit.

Well everyone and their mother already know you didn't have any taste, so it's useless saying it again...

hahaha omg, you like limp bizkit and bash MY taste in music?

aah, the irony.

ha ha omg, you don't know how to read, and come to an internet message board ?

aah, the irony.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Azwethinkweiz

dai_the_flu86

Azwethinkweiz, calm down chiba, getting mad about a post on a messege board is almost as lame as cyber sex.

Also, even though i dont like incubus, B. boyd has an amazing voice and they are incredible musicians, even though they dont show it in there newer material.

Plus limp bizkit ah gah poopy ass shit rap metal sellouts. Fred range is horrible and they make most of their money off cover songs, i mean come on?

NYGANG_EDDI

The whole show was spot on, it actually left the impression on me like "Wow I thought these dudes were past their prime but fuck man they still got it", I was in awe and hole in the earth was pure solid gold...  amazing... and beware the water, fuck man..., nothing can top that breakdown at the end of the song. Man I wish I had bootlegged that concert!!!!!!! :-\ , I will totally bootleg for sure when they tour in the winter. Yeah chino was poking fun at Fred for sure,

also I forgot to say that during 1 of the songs he started singing some of Justins Timberlake's sexy back LOL

"I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act"

It was funny watching chino trying to make it work, he eventually started cracking up and it was real funny (and weird at the same time, had the whole smile cringe thing going on the whole time)  ;D

deathblow

Martin

Don't think this was a diss.

Chino did diss Fred once, when they both were to play in London, and Limp Bizkit cancelled due to Fred having backproblems. Deftones came anyway, and Chino went something like 'owww my back, my poor back...I an't play' in a whiny voice.
The crowd then went 'Fuck Fred Durst!' and Chino held his mic up to catch  the crowd chanting that.

flies in digital water

Chino loves Justin...  He said that in his birthday 30, he wanted to go to the justin's concert but his "girl" refused to go with him

DrGonzo

Quote from: The Captain on Aug 29, 2006, 11:54 PM
Chino will bash Fred one minute and talk about him like an old friend the next, I think he changes his mind on Fred more than Jon Davis.

Fred Durst mentioned B-Sides & Rarities being released on LB's site last year; whether you like him or not, he's a true fan and I think it's cool that he uses what little fame he has left to promote a band who has infulenced him personally and musically.

You sir win the thread

frud

It irritates me when people say Limp Bizkit suck. They are a very good band, especially Three dollar Bill, the rest of the cd's suck compared to it. While Fred Durst may be a retard, limp bizkit is one of my favorite bands.I bet no one would be talking shit if they never made it to mtv and they kept making good records like three dollar bill.

dai_the_flu86

i loved 3 $ bill yall, but after that it was jsut blaahh, the only good song they relesed was eat you alive and then i bought that cd thinking the whole cd would be liek that and nope,

jbmp1390

Quote from: flies in digital water on Aug 30, 2006, 11:58 PM
Chino loves Justin...  He said that in his birthday 30, he wanted to go to the justin's concert but his "girl" refused to go with him

yeah dude, justin timberlake is dope.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

DefGuy

Quote from: dai_the_flu86 on Aug 30, 2006, 01:58 PM
Azwethinkweiz, calm down chiba, getting mad about a post on a messege board is almost as lame as cyber sex.

"fighting on the internet is like special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno