Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mastodon

Started by Chrisbo, Sep 13, 2006, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

Mastodon are one of my absolute favorite bands. they fuckin rule!
<

moi

it's just a song for a soundtrack

Xrated_Transmission

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Mar 31, 2007, 01:46 PM
Mastodon are one of my absolute favorite bands. they fuckin rule!

Subliminal

The Wolf Is Loose is one the best prog metal songs ever man.

Jizzlobber

a weird thing happened one night. my computer played"The wolf is loose" on random..and when the drums kicked in, my german shepard jumped up and quickly looked left and right and started running and barking like mad

we were pretty stoned so we thought it was the most amazing thing we had seen. like a "wolf' style dog freaking out to a song called the wolf is loose..

we then made the decision that Mastodon are in tune with the animals for sure!
<

Alvar

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Apr 02, 2007, 07:45 AM
a weird thing happened one night. my computer played"The wolf is loose" on random..and when the drums kicked in, my german shepard jumped up and quickly looked left and right and started running and barking like mad

we were pretty stoned so we thought it was the most amazing thing we had seen. like a "wolf' style dog freaking out to a song called the wolf is loose..

we then made the decision that Mastodon are in tune with the animals for sure!

i guess you better dont play "trampled under hoof" when there is a horse near you...

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

yoda on mars

the fuckers deleted the concert in Poland...

fuck!

theis

From Myspace:
MASTODON have been confirmed to support METALLICA at their Sick of the Studio '07 gig at Wembley Stadium in London, England on July 8. MASTODON will open the show. "Opening for one of my personal most influential bands at Wembley Stadium will be a monumental moment in time not just for us but for all...."
Bill Kelliher/Mastodon

Oh my fucking god!

I'd kill to see this show.

yoda on mars

I'd kill to see any of their show.

What's up Az?

theis

Not much, man. Just working and enjoying the weather.

Oh, and i'm also looking forward to seeing Mastodon at this years Roskilde Festival ;)

It's gonna be killer!

yoda on mars

yup, you're lucky to have Roskilde.

well, at least we have Slayer and Behemoth concert in June.

skinnypuppy

Mastodon kicked ass tonight, but Against Me stole the show.

Mindblowing.

Chrisbo

Quote from: theis on May 01, 2007, 07:33 PM
From Myspace:
MASTODON have been confirmed to support METALLICA at their Sick of the Studio '07 gig at Wembley Stadium in London, England on July 8. MASTODON will open the show. "Opening for one of my personal most influential bands at Wembley Stadium will be a monumental moment in time not just for us but for all...."
Bill Kelliher/Mastodon

Oh my fucking god!

I'd kill to see this show.

Yeah man, it is awesome! Shame that inbetween Mastodon and Metallica it's HIM and Bullet For My Valentine though. Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

yoda on mars

shots from the new upcoming video

looks amazing

Hidalgo

good band. not in my top 10, but probably top 20

good stuff

yoda on mars

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jul 06, 2007, 01:13 PM
good band. not in my top 10, but probably top 20

good stuff

when it comes to hard rock/metal bands it's in my top 5

Alvar

sleeping giant is a perfect choice for the next single.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Hidalgo

blood mountain frickin rocks

yoda on mars