Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The highly anticipated 9th Deftones studio record

LG95 · 1567 · 116274

Offline Inkblades

• Elite
  • I think you know the truth.
If the release month is September, we have to be getting an announcement and first single in the next few weeks. I know for 100% fact that the album is finished, so if it doesn't come out then, it has nothing to do with the actual music itself.

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Elite
  • Quick shout out to Christina Applegate
    • DeftonesLive YouTube channel
I had to remove some posts regarding the new album. Before you start shitting on me: understand I wouldn't have done it without good reasons. Those of you who already know, you're free to spread it among yourselves. Let's just try to keep this info in the actual Deftones community so the magazines don't jump on it.
LEAK RULES (OR BANNED):

- NO LINK POSTING
- NO PM REQUEST

How to change profile picture:
https://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,21418.0.html

DEFTONESLIVE: archive for Deftones live performances

Offline Penicks

• Global Moderator
  • Elite

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Elite
Hah, that's funny. You know what though, you reminded me the guy who leaked Chinese Democracy actually got apprehended by the FBI.
LEAK RULES (OR BANNED):

- NO LINK POSTING
- NO PM REQUEST

Offline sharinglungs

• Elite
Hopefully the removal was because the info was at least correct?

Offline Inkblades

• Elite
  • I think you know the truth.
Hah, that's funny. You know what though, you reminded me the guy who leaked Chinese Democracy actually got apprehended by the FBI.

Lol, imagine going to prison over fucking Chinese Democracy.

Offline N0S3BLEED976

• Elite
  • bitter and then some
Yo, can someone hook me up with the info?

Offline Penicks

• Global Moderator
  • Elite
oh hi, my son. seizures ending pensively try emulating monetary birthdays etherized relationships

Offline N0S3BLEED976

• Elite
  • bitter and then some
oh hi, my son. seizures ending pensively try emulating monetary birthdays etherized relationships

teething hexagram adrenaline nosebleed korea sextape <3

Offline God

• Get Bored
Yo, can someone hook me up with the info?

Nothing Special. Don't worry ...

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Elite

Offline sharinglungs

• Elite
I really hope that an announcement is coming soon, I'm assuming the information was correct if they made the guy who interviewed Chino edit the album title reveal out of the video.

I'm assuming that there's something going on because they've basically all gone social media dark.

Sergio hasn't streamed in a long time, same with Chino on mixlr.

Offline rainnyx4

• Passenger
  • ...and not since you left have the waves come...
Album name is starting float around now. Can be found if one googles hard enough and is clever enough with some of the clues in plain sight.

Offline LG95

• Passenger
Album name is starting float around now. Can be found if one googles hard enough and is clever enough with some of the clues in plain sight.
Obviously have music soon.
I could float here forever

Offline rainnyx4

• Passenger
  • ...and not since you left have the waves come...
Obviously have music soon.

So many honorable observers, these days.

Offline Lincblade

• n00b
Someone in the comments of the PRP article claims to have heard 4 or so songs already. Wonder if they’re telling the truth?

“In the same way that DE was different and new from SNW or Gore sounded different than DE and KNY. I've heard 4 songs and so far from what I've heard if Anyone was expecting a heavy album or a Steph heavy album I hate to burst your bubble. This sounds more like a KNY & Gore mix but a lot better than Gore. Everyone is different though that's just my interpretation.”

Don’t see why they’d lie but 4 songs of a likely 10-11 song album isn’t quite enough to say if it is or isn’t Steph heavy. I don’t believe it’ll be Steph heavy per se. But I vaguely remember reading something awhile back saying that he was definitely more involved and had more of a presence this time around.

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Elite
You'd think people wouldn't judge an album on less than half of it. Deftones is still a metal band in my view, I don't think it's reasonable to expect them to go all br00tal just because the metalhead guitarist has taken his spot back in the creative section.
LEAK RULES (OR BANNED):

- NO LINK POSTING
- NO PM REQUEST

Offline sharinglungs

• Elite
I also wouldn't listen to random folks on ThePRP discussion boards either. We already know Stephen was more involved with this album, so it's going to be heavy. How heavy is the question at hand.

Also, Wookubus has stated in the comments that he had to remove a post because it contained the album name... Looks like it's pretty definitely the name...