Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

LG95 · 2749 · 153660

Offline sharinglungs

• Ohms
If anyone has the clip that was on the Facebook page could it be pm'd to me?

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Ohms
  • Quick shout out to Christina Applegate
    • DeftonesLive YouTube channel
Someone from that group is sending actual direct rips of new stuff to everybody around. I kindly asked them to keep it on the low and he basically told me to fuck off. Spreading is imminent.
LEAK RULES (OR BANNED):

- NO LINK POSTING
- NO PM REQUEST

How to change profile picture:
https://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,21418.0.html

DEFTONESLIVE: archive for Deftones live performances

Offline sharinglungs

• Ohms
Someone from that group is sending actual direct rips of new stuff to everybody around. I kindly asked them to keep it on the low and he basically told me to fuck off. Spreading is imminent.

Uh oh... Is it possible a full album leak could happen?

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Ohms
No, but some people are mentioning Eros stuff. I think people are mistaking it, I don't believe there's Eros stuff.
LEAK RULES (OR BANNED):

- NO LINK POSTING
- NO PM REQUEST

Offline sharinglungs

• Ohms
No, but some people are mentioning Eros stuff. I think people are mistaking it, I don't believe there's Eros stuff.

Oh ok, I don't think it'd be Eros stuff either they've got that in a vault somewhere.

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
  • I think you know the truth.
It's definitely not Eros related. I think we all know it's the new album and we know why.

If songs start leaking before they've even officially announced the album, I wouldn't be surprised if we see another Diamond Eyes situation where they are forced to push the release date up.

Offline Roidragee

• Genesis
Can the mods ban that dude from the FB group? how did he even get the actual tracks? That dude probably knows someone close within Deftones

Online Sleeping_Giant

• Genesis

There are so many idiots around, it amazes me...

Hopefully there is only one low quality snippet circulating, not whole record. Otherwise I'd feel really pity for the band that it is happening.

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Ohms
Can the mods ban that dude from the FB group? how did he even get the actual tracks? That dude probably knows someone close within Deftones

Honestly I don't think it can be contained much longer. I'm not a mod on there, I can't do much.
LEAK RULES (OR BANNED):

- NO LINK POSTING
- NO PM REQUEST

Offline Roidragee

• Genesis

Honestly I don't think it can be contained much longer. I'm not a mod on there, I can't do much.

Yeah I understand, shitty situation.  Hopefully this isn't another DE incident

Offline sharinglungs

• Ohms
They might have to announce the new album a little sooner than they thought it seems, I know they need to send copies out to journalists or whoever to preview the album and get write up's  done, but some of those mother fuckers can't be trusted.

As Abe's bass drum used to say... Trust no bitch.

Offline N0S3BLEED976

• Ohms
  • bitter and then some
Yeah, that sucks. Now gimme! j/k lol

... unless?

Offline Yossarian

• Urantia
  • whiteponyxxx
Anyone heard it and can share how this new stuff sounds?
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I donít know where it comes from."

Offline Inkblades

• Ohms
  • I think you know the truth.
I think now would be a good time to reiterate my suggestion that Sharing Lungs be made a private forum.

Offline sharinglungs

• Ohms
Apparently after they deleted the 1:30 sample, they put up another one that was 2:45 long. Whatever happens, there might be a full deftones song leak, in piss poor quality soon.

Online Hidalgo

• Ohms
Apparently after they deleted the 1:30 sample, they put up another one that was 2:45 long. Whatever happens, there might be a full deftones song leak, in piss poor quality soon.
i love piss poor quality clips. bring them on!

Offline mono

• Pompeji
  • scl
    • Deftones Latino
The quality is awful...but the hype is real
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2020, 04:50 AM by mono »

Offline dearthx1

• Error
Found the clip on Youtube. It's not great quality, but it has me really excited about this new album. Sounds really good from what I hear. I was a bit disappointed with "Gore", and am looking forward to hearing Deftones back with Terry again.

Offline sharinglungs

• Ohms
Found the clip on Youtube. It's not great quality, but it has me really excited about this new album. Sounds really good from what I hear. I was a bit disappointed with "Gore", and am looking forward to hearing Deftones back with Terry again.

Found it.

I think this is the song Abe played a little teaser of.

Quality is shit... but ABE IS BACK... I CAN HEAR HIM!

Chino is really doing some cool vocal stuff in this song.

I can only assume this will be the first single, this is the Abe instagram song. I like this section 2 minutes in.. wow.

Sounds like a part of a second song as well.
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2020, 05:09 AM by sharinglungs »

Offline Roidragee

• Genesis
Just found it too, it's really easy to find. We gotta be getting something soon