Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Oooh the Bridge school benefit! Ive been wanting that one forever! I have a few other ones. Thanks Andre!!!

kalhan

not really, they're not... but they're alright

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Trent has updated nin. com with information about The Slip's retail release:

The Slip will be available in an individually numbered 2 disc, 6 panel digipak & double gatefold vinyl in the US, Canada, and parts of Japan.

The digi will be LIMITED to 200,000 pieces only, each individually numbered, and will include a DVD of NIN performing live tracks from The Slip at rehearsals, a 24-page booklet, and an exclusive sticker pack.

For UK, Europe, Australia, and other territories, the release will not be limited or numbered, but will otherwise be identical.

The gatefold vinyl release contains 1 LP (180 gram vinyl) and a 24-page booklet (vinyl is not limited or numbered anywhere).

CD Street Date (US & Canada): July 22, 2008
CD Street Date (UK & Europe): July 21, 2008
Vinyl Street Date (US & Canada): August 5, 2008
Vinyl Street Date (UK & Europe): August 4, 2008
Japan and Australia release info is TBA
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

mr.sinister

^
Cool news man. I want a copy of the digipak, but they are gonna sell out quick.

kalhan

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Jun 12, 2008, 03:57 PM
First time I heard The Slip I liked Echoplex, Head Down and Lights in the Sky.  Those songs hit me hard.  Some bands start to suck after a few albums but NIN is getting better after each one it seems.

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 13, 2008, 02:48 PM
Not really what?

not really that, sorry, didn't quote

devilinside

Oooh ok,gotcha. And yeah,I agree.

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

LOL @ Danny lohner: Thanks for the tip asshole !
LOL

Funny shit thanks ;)

devilinside

I know! haha Poor Danny..... Josh "what the FUCK"  ;D

Everytime I see Rich on these I think it's Aaron.

kalhan

hehe, aaron's not spinning anymore...

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Miss devilinside and other nin fans Check rehearsals !!!!!

http://www.nin.com/

White Wrist

i was going to post that, right now.

pretty cool! 1,000,000 yeah yeah !

kelly...what gig are you going ?

devilinside

Holy FUCK....Robin has that crazy fucking hair going again...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! God I'm soooooooooooo excited!!

Andre...i'm seeing them at Lolla on Aug 3 and in Lexington Aug 31. I was gonna do 2 more shows,but dont wanna burn myself out like I did last tour.

White Wrist

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh BURN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! BURNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

do you really want to miss 2 more trenttttttttĀ“s stage... ::)

devilinside

I dont WANT to,but travel time and money aren't as available as in 2005/2006. But it's ok,imma enjoy the two times I get to see them. :)

devlin

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jun 23, 2008, 07:59 PM
Miss devilinside and other nin fans Check rehearsals !!!!!

http://www.nin.com/

freese is an animal. my arms are tired just watching him tear up letting you

devilinside

I wish Trent would suck up the face he doesn't like Perfect Drug and play it live,I just KNOW Josh could pull it off.