Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

Yeah I heard that as well due to the "graphic" nature of the flick.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

White Wrist

ignore the fashion

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 20, 2008, 04:59 PM

yes it is extremely graphic

lithium

💩

mr.sinister

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Mar 20, 2008, 10:01 PM
Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 20, 2008, 04:59 PM

yes it is extremely graphic

Whats so graphic about it?

lithium

💩

devilinside

A guy getting fist fucked and cut up by this dude that abducted him. I;ve had this for a loong time. And the only reason Trent did it was he wanted off his label,and when he did it Nothing told him to fuck off.

mr.sinister

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 21, 2008, 02:20 AM
A guy getting fist fucked and cut up by this dude that abducted him. I;ve had this for a loong time. And the only reason Trent did it was he wanted off his label,and when he did it Nothing told him to fuck off.

Damn. I am gonna D/L this then. Seems pretty interesting.

Oldnewtype

Ihope this HQ version is better, i always thought the grainy quality added to the snuff aspect.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: OldnewtypeIhope this HQ version is better, i always thought the grainy quality added to the snuff aspect.

on thepiratebay.org its originally seeded by the user "seed0" which i've head on wikipedia that people believe seed0 is actually trent reznor. i use to have a crappy vhs copy of it.

this still has the grainy look to it but its just cleaner looking if that makes sense.

Quote from: mr.sinester on Mar 21, 2008, 03:33 AM

its pretty much a guy getting tortured while being hung upside down

but isnt Nothing Trent's label? i think you might mean Interscope

samson simpson

isnt really that much better.

devilinside

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Mar 22, 2008, 08:58 AM
Quote from: OldnewtypeIhope this HQ version is better, i always thought the grainy quality added to the snuff aspect.

on thepiratebay.org its originally seeded by the user "seed0" which i've head on wikipedia that people believe seed0 is actually trent reznor. i use to have a crappy vhs copy of it.

this still has the grainy look to it but its just cleaner looking if that makes sense.

Quote from: mr.sinester on Mar 21, 2008, 03:33 AM

its pretty much a guy getting tortured while being hung upside down

but isnt Nothing Trent's label? i think you might mean Interscope

That's what I mean,sorry. And the dude isn't hung upside down,he's upright or laying down.

pt 1
[youtube=425,350]9gIqqRIaR2I[/youtube]

pt 2
[youtube=425,350]AxKYr6xyHuc[/youtube]

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Apr 05, 2008, 07:53 AM
Robin Finck is back guys

http://roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=94267

www.nin.com

I hope Danny Lohner gets back too

Oh my god I know! I'm like...shaking happy dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 05, 2008, 05:28 PM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Apr 05, 2008, 07:53 AM
Robin Finck is back guys

http://roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=94267

www.nin.com

I hope Danny Lohner gets back too

Oh my god I know! I'm like...shaking happy dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8)

ok...my new era of NIN is starting now. Let´s see. btw...i liked A.North

devilinside

Aaron was shitty. Glad trent realized that.

White Wrist

snw777

nine inch nails......
great.
one of the most important bands.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

According to RollingStone.com, NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor earlier today (Tuesday, April 22) released a brand new song, titled "Discipline", to radio stations. Unlike the instrumental "Ghosts I-IV" album, which was web-released less than two months ago, the new track actually features vocals from Reznor. In addition, an April 21 post on NINE INCH NAILS' official web site, www.nin.com, reads "2 weeks!" echoing a similarly mysterious message posted in mid-February that ultimately resulted in the release of "Ghosts I-IV".

NINE INCH NAILS recently launched an online film festival showcasing short films made by fans to accompany music from the new NINE INCH NAILS album, "Ghosts I – IV". According to a press release, the NINE INCH NAILS channel on YouTube, which went live on March 13, is accepting submissions immediately through May 1. Music from "Ghosts I – IV" is available for filmmakers through YouTube's AudioSwap channel. Submissions will be personally reviewed by Trent Reznor, who will host a festival featuring the best entries at a later date.

Reznor released "Ghosts I – IV" online on March 2. The two-hour collection of 36 untitled instrumental tracks was made available in various high-quality DRM-free formats at different price levels. According to a press statement, a total of 781,917 copies of the project were transacted at NIN.com in the first week of release, including paid and free downloads, plus pre-orders for physical editions of the set. The total gross earned was reported as $1,619,420.

The expensive "ultra-deluxe" limited edition of "Ghosts I - IV" sold out almost instantly despite a steep $300 price tag. A digital version is available for five dollars, along with a $75 limited edition "deluxe" package. A $10 double CD version and a $39 vinyl edition was made available at U.S. retail on April 8.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Also

Hello everyone. Lots going on...

Some of you may have heard a new Nine Inch Nails track on your radio today. You will be able to download your own copy of the track right here later tonight for free - stop back in a few hours.

What else is going on? Hmmn. We're considering a real-time live webcast of me signing 2,500 copies of the just-arrived, super-ultra-mega-deluxe GHOSTS edition all day Thursday. These really turned out great and I can't wait to sign EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

We have some tour info coming... SOON (I know you love that word) as well as some other info about something else, too.