Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

ohhh poor spiral!
*sniff*

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Quote from: Trent Reznor
I'M GONNA BURN THIS WHOLE FORUM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

devilinside

Yeah,imma miss that board. It was fun back in the day.  And I think meathead added the pics.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

New interview with Trent ! Enjoy it guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBxhxVIiwaA

I hope you enjoy it miss Devilinside ; )
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lithium

40 minutes?! wow, watching now
💩

devilinside

That was a really good interview! I usually don;t watch interviews by bands,but that one kept me interested. He's such a smart dude...seriously. And a total nerd.

defTHE1s

ouu... sorry girls on this forum, lovers of Trent...
but i think all of you are much gorgeous than his girlfriend... right?

mr.sinister

devilinside

Hmm...I really find this odd. He's never been one for commitment,I've known him to have a few long term girlfriends,and this seems rushed. We'll see how it unfolds though. Personally,I think he shoulda married Tori Amos. Dumb fuck.

lithium

comments on that site

QuoteNo New Tale To Tell - aging rock star takes silicone-enhanced bride 20+ years his junior. And I thought he was different (smarter) than the usual old rocker...whatever. he's retiring anyway, right?

Quoterom her Twitter posts she smokes, drinks and alludes to using and he's supposedly a committed 12-stepper - um, how's that going to work?!

💩

devilinside

It's just soo.....odd! I want the guy happy,but this doesn't feel right.

White Wrist

the end?

1989 . 2009 in the tour section. biatch!

lostpilot

this is not my face
this is not my life
there is not a single thing here
I could recognize

devilinside

and this is not my face
and this is not my life
and there is not a single thing here
i can recognize

Quote it right dude  :P

And Andre....this isn't the end of NIN....no worries. And IF it were,I can proudly have 16 shows under my belt.

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on May 06, 2009, 03:38 PM
and this is not my face
and this is not my life
and there is not a single thing here
i can recognize

Quote it right dude  :P

And Andre....this isn't the end of NIN....no worries. And IF it were,I can proudly have 16 shows under my belt.

kelly, dear...did you talked to trent? lol.

i guess it is. I only have 2 shows!!! BAH!

devilinside

Man...this tour isn't the spectacular event Trent claimed it would be. It's pretty much the same shit they've played before. Only thing They're playing that I haven't seen since like 94 is The Becoming.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on May 11, 2009, 07:22 PM
Man...this tour isn't the spectacular event Trent claimed it would be. It's pretty much the same shit they've played before. Only thing They're playing that I haven't seen since like 94 is The Becoming.

They played Now Im Nothing which was fucking awesome :D
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lithium

[IMG]http://i2
💩

devilinside

You're not soliciting your bullshit in this thread. It's enough you have that gay ass sig.