Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

Deft_16_Ones

devilinside

Haha it's true! He was all gaga over that chic,now he's been around her for a while and she's buggin the shit outta him and he's gotta get out of the house and vent so he's gonna record.  I love the man but he can't stick to what he says.  ;D

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 19, 2010, 02:00 PM
Haha it's true! He was all gaga over that chic,now he's been around her for a while and she's buggin the shit outta him and he's gotta get out of the house and vent so he's gonna record.  I love the man but he can't stick to what he says.  ;D

Thats great :D Lets hope he feels like releasing the 20 B-sides songs from The Fragile with the exception of Appendage. I enjoyed Ghosts but I really want The Fragile part 2

devilinside

That would be amazing....The Fragile (left) is my favorite album of all time. What he really needs to do is finish up Tapeworm.

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 20, 2010, 03:50 AM
That would be amazing....The Fragile (left) is my favorite album of all time. What he really needs to do is finish up Tapeworm.

I looked for music from Tapeworm but I cant find shit :( The whole Fragile is perfect.

devilinside

I agree...it will alway's be my album.

Deft_16_Ones

Yes I saw that pic  :D Im so stoked that he is writing new stuff but he really likes to tease his fans  ;D

devilinside

devlin

i dunno if this song has been discussed in here before. so if it has sorry.

but anyway, many many years ago when pirating music was just getting its start. i came across a song on napster labeled "Nine Inch Nails- Angel (SUPER RARE DEMO!!)". so i download it. and i think to myself the vocals sound like Reznor, but the music is a bit off. but i shrugged it off as the reason it was unreleased or whatever. flash forward to present day and the song comes up on shuffle on the iPod. i decided to finally 15 or so years later look into where this song comes from. i found out it is fact not a NIN song. i've been living a lie for all these years because of a labeling error. it is by a group called "Vinyl Sun". i hoped on their myspace and oddly enough none of the vocals on the other 4 songs sound anything like Reznor.

here is the song for anyone who has no idea what i am talking about.

Vinyl Sun - Angel (Rare)

its funny the page is labeled correctly but the video is just a picture of a NIN logo. they must have had it wrong and then changed the description.

devilinside

Haha...nah I never heard of that.

devlin

don't you think the vocals sound like reznor? and even the music kinda like his early stuff, just a little off his style?

devilinside

In a way it does...kind of like a ringfinger vibe. Trent just has that distinct sound though.

Deft_16_Ones

devilinside

<3...I see Atticus in the background...eep!

E-Money

The one thing I love about NIN is that they crank that shit out when they get in the studio.  I was just getting into ghosts and the slip drops out of nowhere.  So excited for this new album. 

devilinside

Yeah well that's just as of late. It usually takes Trent 5+ years to put out albums due to drug induced states. LOL

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Trent put on his twitter a message saying "I gotta tell someone that something is coming through the speakers very soon"
;)

cmndrctrlr

It's about God damn time. The slip was too far back...
Need some more of that sweet post-hypnotic, digitized cacophany crawling around in my head again. :D

The ropes hang to keep us all awake.

SHAMELESS PLUG! Teaser to my new Film

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Trent Reznor: "NINE INCH NAILS Is 'Not Dead' "

According to The Pulse of Radio, Trent Reznor says that NINE INCH NAILS is "not dead" even though he is focusing for the moment on HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS, the new act he has assembled with his wife, singer Mariqueen Maandig, and frequent collaborator Atticus Ross. Reznor answered selected fan questions at the HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS page on Facebook, saying about NINE INCH NAILS, "I am about to work on some material that I believe will be quite different than previous NIN very soon."