Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Do not worry I will say it :)
Its fucking boring and shitty.
When is he going to re release The Fragile on HD Deluxe Edition?
Also when are we going to hear new actual music from NIN?
Call me Ballbreaker but I dont want any other shitty project like HTDA or another Soundtrack bullshit.

Deftones-argentina

Actually I enjoyed it a lot. despite being very simple, it's a nice collection of pseudo-ambient tunes to hear while doing something else that needs focusing.

Mothman

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Sep 19, 2010, 03:22 PM
Actually I enjoyed it a lot. despite being very simple, it's a nice collection of pseudo-ambient tunes to hear while doing something else that needs focusing.
Absolutely. Furthermore, it's free. Trent keeps on giving away free music and letting everyone enjoy his music. I can't complain :/
You move like I want to.

defskull

Not to mention it's a soundtrack for a movie.  I think it sounds great as such.  I'd love to have more movies scored by Trent.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

http://www.nin.com/?id=99305

Pretty Hate Machine is being Re-release. I wonder if The Fragile is next?

Jerry_Curls

It's Halloween month and I'm into NIN again.

I love his more dancey tunes that are similar to like Psychic TV or Kraftwerk ( Sin and Ringfinger ) wish he would go back to his dance roots. Although, I still enjoy his new shit.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lithium

Discipline is very dancy
💩

White Wrist

defskull

I saw The Social Network a couple weeks ago and for those that think the soundtrack is meh, I think you should see the movie.  I honestly think the soundtrack did an incredible job setting the mood for a lot of the movie.

devilinside

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Oct 27, 2010, 08:20 PM
It's Halloween month and I'm into NIN again.

I love his more dancey tunes that are similar to like Psychic TV or Kraftwerk ( Sin and Ringfinger ) wish he would go back to his dance roots. Although, I still enjoy his new shit.

Yay @ SIN!

Quote from: lithium on Nov 07, 2010, 01:23 AM
Discipline is very dancy

LOLZ....

Livewire

theis

Never really gave With Teeth a decent chance until lately. It's gotten a lot of crap from fans, but I think it's a phenomenal album...all the way through. Great flow.

Am I the only one here who really loves that album?

White Wrist

Quote from: theis on Feb 03, 2011, 12:32 PM
Never really gave With Teeth a decent chance until lately. It's gotten a lot of crap from fans, but I think it's a phenomenal album...all the way through. Great flow.

no way. i love that album too.

theis

*high five*

good to see you're still alive, dude. been a while since i've seen you around.

Oldnewtype

to be honest I've always thought With Teeth was the last great album they'll ever release. Year Zero was a step down from that and Ghosts/The Slip was garbage.

With Teeth always reminds me of hurricane Katrina, listened to it alot then.

White Wrist

Quote from: theis on Feb 03, 2011, 12:50 PM
*high five*

good to see you're still alive, dude. been a while since i've seen you around.

yey! i am always here, mr. theis! ;) how are you?

Livewire

So Trent and Atticus won the Oscar for best score for The Social Network.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Yes they did,congrats to Trent And Atticuse even tough for me that movie is meh.

devilinside

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Feb 04, 2011, 08:42 PM

to be honest I've always thought With Teeth was the last great album they'll ever release. Year Zero was a step down from that and Ghosts/The Slip was garbage.

With Teeth always reminds me of hurricane Katrina, listened to it alot then.

Obviously you've never heard songs from Ghosts/The Slip live. That will change your whole view of those two albums. I was not a fan of YZ/Ghosts/The Slip,and everyone here knows I'm a die hard NIN fan,but after hearing them live,I fell in love with them. Sometimes live is all it takes to bring on a new appreciation for something. I absolutely LOVE Ghosts. At first I was like what the fuck is all this instrumental shit,and I put it on the back burner,but then after seeing it live,I started to listen to it more,and it's almost like a soundtrack to your life. It's badass.

Awitha_Teetha is on the bottom half of my favorite NIN albums....I do not care for The Collector,but Right Where it Belongs is fucking BRILLIANT!!

*2 pennies*