Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

DT

Started by Deftones-88-05-Deftones, Jan 15, 2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

For those of your who have my space check this new pic on deftones space.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=769597&albumID=1348336&imageID=25622491

Cool pic Teamsleep style.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Inkblades

Cool. I see their myspace has also went back to a default style. Might mean something's around the corner?

hi man

it said that deftones added new music. but when i go on there page. no music player? Hmmmm

hi man

i believe deftones are gonna put up a new song any second now. they better considering team sleep is taking forever

hi man

wtf.... what kind of a new song is that. its worse than team sleep demos

Hidalgo

you've seen the butcher

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

There is a new song guys

You've seen the butcher

Just reload deftones space a couple of times ! Not big deal but sounds cool.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Inkblades

It's, um, strange. I kind of like it, though. My guess is it's a Chino beat (drums are similar to Pink Cellphone), as opposed to Frank.

justaphase

someone rip it.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

tarkil

Someone rip it, I'm at work and cannot access it....

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !!!

edit :
Oh yeah, thanks for that my man

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

hi man

its the most greatest song i ever heard in MY LIFE

hi man

We are very excited to inform you that we are well under way. -Chino.

Inkblades

Eros is the name of LP6!

weakcure

Haha, the range of reactions on MySpace is incredible.

Inkblades

LOL now i'm not even getting a music player for their page........CHINO IS SO BAKED RIGHT NOW!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I posted the link for download inkblades u should check it if you didnt

BZA

^^  Eros.

that's what i just saw...

...interesting.

tarkil

ARGGGGGGGGGGG, I'm missing everything !!

Eros is the same kind of crap as Lovers....
I don't buy in that !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

BZA

^^ true that!

Chino has 50,000,000 names for everything...