Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Cloverfield

Started by untz untz untz, Jan 18, 2008, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nailec

what does the title of the movie refer to?

untz untz untz

Mikey

Quote from: Nailec on Jan 22, 2008, 10:48 PM
its the codename of the incident

alvarezbassist17

i thought the visual effects were pretty ridiculous.  i feel like it'd be hard to do all of that shit while keeping the point of view.  i wish i knew all of the logistics behind it.  the plot was a little lacking in my book, but it was pretty good for what it was.  some fine ass Bs in that movie.

wither-I

the last five or so minutes were tremendously bad... the rest of the movie was ok. im not in need of an explanation for a just ending... but there is a difference between endings that are well done, and poorly done... this ending blew hard.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Jan 22, 2008, 08:29 PM
Terrible movie. I gave it a D+

That was my average grade throughout high school. So you're saying I was terrible :(

Uno

Actually this movie did not make it for me. I honestly didnt like it. the ending was terrible. the monster u could berly see it.
had a lots of suspense which was good.but not a good screenplay

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Uno on Jan 24, 2008, 02:40 AM
Actually this movie did not make it for me. I honestly didnt like it. the ending was terrible. the monster u could berly see it.
had a lots of suspense which was good.but not a good screenplay

So... your saying no frontal nudity. Count me out.

Uno

nah no nudity if thats what u like?

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Uno on Jan 24, 2008, 08:30 PM
nah no nudity if thats what u like?

Explosions, nudity, etc... They all make a poor review more interesting in my stance.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 19, 2008, 05:26 PM
What is the "monster"?????????

A mutated spider whale monkey human thing.

13hourstoparadise

I was hoping it was manbearpig! :(

theis

Saw it today.

It was downright awesome. Surprisingly intense and "realistic". It really felt like it was actually happening.

theshadeisatool

It was different to a lot of other things recently, that's one thing I liked it for.

It wasn't 'horrifying' like Saw or a horror but had me gripped all the way through...

Definitely intense and everything was believeable, although it shouldn't have been given the synopsis!

I hadn't heard much about the movie/seen it advertised and it sounded like it was gonna be shit (i.e. the title, it was a 15 certificate here in the UK - think that's like not quite a US R) but I was surprised...

Genuinely exciting. A twist on the whole Blair Witch format. Almost like Blair Witch meets some sickening Godzilla.

theis

This movie was a 100 times scarier than Saw.

The Saw movies are rubbish!

13hourstoparadise

Has anyone watched the movie Idicrocy? WIth Luke Wilson... Well, there is a sub movie in that movie called "Ass". 2 hours of just a ass farting and making noise. That movie I WANT TO SEE... hahaha

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

srcuello

Quote from: Nailec on Jan 22, 2008, 10:48 PM

cloverfield is the exit off the freeway jj abrams took on his way to work.  I read it off a newspaper's review. 

theis

Best scene in the movie:

13hourstoparadise

Is that really from the movie?

I'm gonna wait until it's released on DVD then rent something else.