Cloverfield

Started by untz untz untz, Jan 18, 2008, 08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

untz untz untz

Go fucking see this movie.

Corleone

hmmm i think i will

defskull

I really liked it.  I wasn't really wanting much from this movie, but got a lot.  I was extremely satisfied with it and I feel that it deserves repeat viewings.  Many people in the audience were not happy with the ending, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.  It was the only intelligible way for it to end.

samson simpson

i was very entertained by this film.

when that girls eyes started bleeding , that was the shit.

White Pwny

What is the "monster"?????????
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Corleone

White Pwny

Tell me why it sucked.... I am debating going to see it today....But I don't want to if it's going to suck!   

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I dont know what to say about this movie but..... this should help http://i13.tinypic.com/730gcrb.gif
Only 83 minutes which sucked.

Note: If you dont wanna see the monster then dont click
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

White Pwny

I wanna know why it sucked!

samson simpson

cause the camera made them seasick.

this movie was better than half the garbage ive been dragged to see in the last year or so.

bebo

I like it. The ending was realistic-ish. Felt like there was somehing missing though.

Corleone

Quote from: samson simpson on Jan 20, 2008, 01:18 AM
cause the camera made them seasick.

this movie was better than half the garbage ive been dragged to see in the last year or so.

Bingo, it was like watching blair witch all over again. Oh... theres the army, better turn the camera so no one can see anything.

Mikey

i just came back and i loved it.

it was really short (like 80 mins) but i still loved it. i got a headache from the camera moving so much, but it was worth it.

i think people get mad about the ending or about the movie not explaining everything. i appreciate jj abrams for making the decision to leave us in the dark. 

defskull

Exactly.  I went with my girlfriend and some friends.  She loved it until the ending.  She wasn't satisfied, but we didn't deserve to know all the answers.  It was filmed by a random dude.  How should we find out what it was and where it came from?

Corleone

Maybe the monster could tell us

blondie

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 19, 2008, 09:36 PM

it doesn't suck. if you wanna see an oscar worthy film, don't go see it. if you wanna see a cheesy movie about a fictional monster terrorizing a city from a first person's view, by all means do.

i don't know what people who are saying it sucked were expecting.

emehlen

Blair Witch Project 3:  New York City

Shaye

Quote from: blondie on Jan 21, 2008, 08:20 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 19, 2008, 09:36 PM

it doesn't suck. if you wanna see an oscar worthy film, don't go see it. if you wanna see a cheesy movie about a fictional monster terrorizing a city from a first person's view, by all means do.

i don't know what people who are saying it sucked were expecting.

That's what I was thinking too.

A friend of mine saw it this weekend and hated it. She felt nauseated throughout the film because of the camera shaking so much and said it was just too cliche and cheesy. Then she didn't like the fact that there was no explanation. Some people are really upset by that type of ending, but I think in most cases it's alright.

The moving camera doesn't seem to bother me, but I'm not going to spend $10.50 at the movies either so I'll wait for it on DVD and see for myself.

lithium

Quote from: mhrodrig on Jan 21, 2008, 05:50 AM
i just came back and i loved it.

it was really short (like 80 mins) but i still loved it. i got a headache from the camera moving so much, but it was worth it.

i think people get mad about the ending or about the movie not explaining everything. i appreciate jj abrams for making the decision to leave us in the dark. 
you appreciate who? LOL

but the movie is good, i liked how humour is incorporated to an otherwise serious setting, it made it realistic.
💩

Breach Unborn

Terrible movie. I gave it a D+