Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftfan

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2010, 07:34 PM
New bootleg:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=329885

May 26th 2010 - The Rave, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
cool, but when you (or somebody) finish d/l this can you upload this on zomb or megaupload ? :)

Vesanic

It's on depositfiles but I can put it on megaupload if you want me to

http://depositfiles.com/files/ybfbz2299

deftfan

Penicks

Vesanic

MP3 only. But yes, I have it. Not my favorite. The S/T era was just starting and Chino was pretty much warming up. He wasn't the monster he was at the Wembley Arena show yet, for example.

This one's from the same concert (and the bootleg you asked for):

Deftones - Good Morning Beautiful live @ The Roxy Theatre, West Hollywood, May 19th 2003

Penicks

I still like it (duh, it's 2003)! So if you got time, could you throw it online? thanks in advance brah

ChickenNoodle

Anyone have the maverick advance tape that has the Root and Nosebleed demos? I tried searching here and nothing showed up. I hope someone uploads this. Thanks.

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 11, 2010, 09:49 PM
I still like it (duh, it's 2003)! So if you got time, could you throw it online? thanks in advance brah

Sure.

Vesanic

There you go

Deftones
The Roxy Theatre
West Hollywood, California
United-States
May 19th 2003

Sample:

Good Morning Beautiful

Deftones - Good Morning Beautiful live @ The Roxy Theatre, West Hollywood, May 19th 2003

Setlist:

My Own Summer
Lhabia
Hexagram (I included the version from the bootleg and the one from the Yahoo! webcast)
Feiticeira
Around the Fur
Lotion
Battle-Axe
Good Morning Beautiful
Birthmark
Change
Bloody Cape
Headup
One Weak
Digital Bath
Minerva
Be Quiet and Drive

Quality: B-
Notes: Not my favorite show. The crowd can be heard very loudly all over the show. Chino was just warming up, Good Morning Beautiful sounds horrible, haha. But at least, a great setlist, including rarities (Lhabia, Good Morning Beautiful, etc.). The fire department shut down the show because The Roxy was over capacity so thus, no encore.

DOWNLOAD [MP3]

For the reminder, this concert is the one from which this performance below comes from, and like I said in the setlist, I also ripped this Yahoo! version and included it in the bootleg:

502 Server Error

BallZDeeP

Penicks

Can't download the file, says it's unavailable. :(

Vesanic

Megaupload always does that, keep trying, will work at some point.

Penicks

i know but i think it's really down this time

Vesanic

Looks like you're right... Will fix it, be patient.

chaka.chaka

I have a few good videos of whole songs from the BLACKDIAMONDSKYE 10-16-10 Las Vegas show that I'd like to share.
The question now is, how..?

Vesanic

Quote from: chaka.chaka on Nov 15, 2010, 08:11 PM
I have a few good videos of whole songs from the BLACKDIAMONDSKYE 10-16-10 Las Vegas show that I'd like to share.
The question now is, how..?

www.megaupload.com

Vesanic

Penicks

Well shit, I still get the same message.  :-\

Vesanic

Yeah, it does that with most of files, right now...

Try in the evening. If it's still a no-no, I'll put it up on mediafire.

Penicks