Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

Guys, i'm quite of the loops concerning to 2010 bootlegs. Maybe it would be a good idea to do a dvd comp like a Best of from 2010, i guess?

Deftones: best of 2010; Beast of 2010.

pixElsblUr

argentina, is this another of those times you get people all hyped about doing something and then not following thru? lol, im just sayin... :)

Urantia23

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Jan 24, 2011, 05:04 AM
argentina, is this another of those times you get people all hyped about doing something and then not following thru? lol, im just sayin... :)

+1 lol

Deftones-argentina

not this time my lovely friend, since I never even offered help to do such compilation, just sugested it as a good idea (that I could really enjoy).
      To be as straight as I can, that kind of comment you did makes me feel that if I ever do something again with audio it should be just for me and the fellas who kept being cool with myself, no matter if I had something they wanted or not.
       Sorry, having my own band and my own own songs (and most important, my own dreams) is taking my priority spot. Maybe someday I'll go back to remastering, I mean, I still have the files in my desktop after so long.

pixElsblUr

relax dude, it's in good humor, but don't start saying you never done that cuz I will hunt down the threads where you have suggested such things and blowem up ;)

Nebontha

Quoteargentina, is this another of those times you get people all hyped about doing something and then not following thru? lol, im just sayin... Smiley
that's like Attention Deficit Disorder, or even Attention Deficit HYPEractive Disorder.  All puns intended, but this was not meant to offend, lots of people have these disorders, even myself from time to time, hah hah...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Hidalgo

just gonna write this here rather than make a new topic. ystb has been played at least once a day here since late Oct, so that's cool. same station played diamond eyes a ton also, webn cincinnati. i looked tonight to see if it got played again, it did, but to my utter shock they also had played hexagram. wow that's RARE probably anywhere on earth, lol. so they've been real good to deftones for the past year

pixElsblUr

it has been good for deftones, since the release of the current album I have heard their material get more airplay then any other era in their career

E-Money

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Jan 25, 2011, 04:53 AM
it has been good for deftones, since the release of the current album I have heard their material get more airplay then any other era in their career

yea no doubt. 

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Jan 24, 2011, 05:04 AM

As always LMAO +1
Very well stated man ;)

Hidalgo

went out cruisin with my best bud tonight, heard ystb. he said after thinking about it all year he think diamond eyes is their best album

Starz

I had a listen to DE last night for the first time in ages and my conclusion is that it's definitely not their best album.

Hidalgo

i still haven't decided. right now i have it tied with the first 3 albums as the best.

Vesanic

Quote from: Starz on Jan 25, 2011, 11:11 AM
I had a listen to DE last night for the first time in ages and my conclusion is that it's definitely not their best album.

Amen.

Hidalgo

why do you have the DE owl as an avatar if it's "AMEN it's not"? being that bold about it

the VAST majority of fans and critics think it's their best album in 10 years, that's a fact. i completely agree

Vesanic

Quote from: Hidalgo on Jan 25, 2011, 04:28 PM
why do you have the DE owl as an avatar if it's "AMEN it's not"? being that bold about it

That's probably the most stupid argument I've ever read. I just find it lovely, any problem with that ? There are tons of albums that suck but still have a beautiful cover, or vice-versa.

the VAST majority of fans and critics think it's their best album in 10 years, that's a fact. i completely agree

Oh, and you personally know the vast majority of fans, right ?

No, DE being their best album is not a fact, it's a fuckin' opinion. Lots of people share that opinion, it's just still a damn fuckin' opinion. Same story about DE being their worst, it's not a fact, it's an opinion.

Penicks

well, that VAST majority can suck my dick

Hidalgo

it's their best album in a decade, and these people don't like it. ahhhh
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 25, 2011, 04:41 PM

That's probably the most stupid argument I've ever read. I just find it lovely, any problem with that ? There are tons of albums that suck but still have a beautiful cover, or vice-versa.

Oh, and you personally know the vast majority of fans, right ?

No, DE being their best album is not a fact, it's a fuckin' opinion. Lots of people share that opinion, it's just still a damn fuckin' opinion. Same story about DE being their worst, it's not a fact, it's an opinion.
yea i have to know them all personally to know how well recieved it's been compared to the past 2. i gotta know them all personally to see most the reviews call it easily their best in 10 years. i gotta know them all personally to see the love for the album, and huge amount of peopl saying it's their best in 10 years on sites like, youtube, facebook where WAY more fans are than here. so i need to call all these people and make sure to have a personal relationship with each and every one of them? i can't just observe what's going on?

Vesanic

And that necessarily means it's their best record, right ?

Because the masses said so, it's true ? I'm pretty sure there must be at least a couple of records seen by the vast majority of fans and critics as the artists' best effort ("it's a fact" mode, you know) and you disagree. I'm sure.