Vesanic

No worries. I was there... Great show.

deftfan

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 18, 2010, 09:53 PM
No worries. I was there... Great show.
yeah, like 98% of deftones shows ;)

Sanvean

Thanks for the link :)

Is anyone here who have the part one of that show ?
Deftones live at wiskey a Go Go, LA, 22-04-1996, i'm looking for that part only, none of the links i found are available anymore
"Deftones-Live_In_The_Whiskey_A_Go-Go__Los_Angeles__CA__22-04-1996_.part1"

ltdef

Could anyone please help me out with these questions?  :-\ :

Does somebody know from which show the live audio of buffalo/FOD-2004 was taken?

Is the You've seen the butch myspace demo really a deftones song?

Does anyone know where the My Own Summer and the Hexagram performances from the hole in the earth singles are taken from? date and place?

Vesanic

Quote from: ltdef on Dec 19, 2010, 11:09 AMDoes somebody know from which show the live audio of buffalo/FOD-2004 was taken?

September 30th 2004 - House of Blues, Anaheim, California, USA

Quote from: ltdef on Dec 19, 2010, 11:09 AMIs the You've seen the butch myspace demo really a deftones song?

Yes, sir.

Quote from: ltdef on Dec 19, 2010, 11:09 AMDoes anyone know where the My Own Summer and the Hexagram performances from the hole in the earth singles are taken from? date and place?

I'm pretty sure they are studio rehearsals. 2006 dated. Don't know the exact date. I heard it was from San Diego...

ltdef

thank you very much for clearing that up.

slyartwork

Quote from: the movement on Dec 18, 2010, 04:43 PM
I'm 38. I live in MS now. I wasn't actually right next to him. But I got up on stage during the part "Grab my backpack walkman gripped my bicycle". and i was rapping the lyrics i guess more toward at him. and right at the part when he says "until that time comes 55 i'm 26" I dove into the crowd. That show was awesome I remember seeing Ray from Downset in the crowd. Can u help me out?

Naah man, I wish I could but I don't have the time to upload all kinds of shows. Its available in the trading circuit so you might find it somewhere...

Sounds pretty cool. I remember singing that part into Chino's face with him watching me too. 1998 in Amsterdam.... 
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

slyartwork

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 19, 2010, 11:17 AM
I'm pretty sure they are studio rehearsals. 2006 dated. Don't know the exact date. I heard it was from San Diego...

They're live soundboard recordings... from this show:
2006 03 14 UIC Pavilion, Chicago, IL (Q101 Radio Show)
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Corleone

Anyone have Lincoln performance when they played with the street corps drummers on RX queen. I think they played Rapture for the first time (it was called fm) and also had an awesome Hexagram.

Vesanic

Quote from: slyartwork on Dec 19, 2010, 04:20 PM

Thanks ! Never knew.

Quote from: Corleone on Dec 19, 2010, 04:23 PM
Anyone have Lincoln performance when they played with the street corps drummers on RX queen. I think they played Rapture for the first time (it was called fm) and also had an awesome Hexagram.

You mean this show

Deftones - Rapture live @ Taste of Chaos, Lincoln, March 22nd 2006

?

I can upload RX & Hexagram if you want.

Corleone

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 19, 2010, 04:26 PM
Quote from: slyartwork on Dec 19, 2010, 04:20 PM

Thanks ! Never knew.

Quote from: Corleone on Dec 19, 2010, 04:23 PM

You mean this show

Deftones - Rapture live @ Taste of Chaos, Lincoln, March 22nd 2006

?

I can upload RX & Hexagram if you want.

Yeah I'd appreciate that, thanks.

Vesanic

the movement

Quote from: slyartwork on Dec 19, 2010, 04:17 PM
I'm 38. I live in MS now. I wasn't actually right next to him. But I got up on stage during the part "Grab my backpack walkman gripped my bicycle". and i was rapping the lyrics i guess more toward at him. and right at the part when he says "until that time comes 55 i'm 26" I dove into the crowd. That show was awesome I remember seeing Ray from Downset in the crowd. Can u help me out?

Naah man, I wish I could but I don't have the time to upload all kinds of shows. Its available in the trading circuit so you might find it somewhere...

Sounds pretty cool. I remember singing that part into Chino's face with him watching me too. 1998 in Amsterdam.... 

Cool bro. no worries.  :)

deftfan

Quote from: the movement on Dec 19, 2010, 08:19 PM

i can upload video with -blindfold from this show on youtube if you want.

the movement

Quote from: deftfan on Dec 19, 2010, 08:38 PM

Cool bro. no worries.  :)
deftfan that would be straight up bro. thanks!

Vesanic

That performance of RX Queen was painful to hear.

deftfan

Quote from: the movement on Dec 20, 2010, 03:52 AM
Quote from: deftfan on Dec 19, 2010, 08:38 PM

deftfan that would be straight up bro. thanks!
http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,10716.msg729594.html#msg729594