Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Law

Quote from: blixa on Jan 19, 2010, 12:11 PM
it'll certainly solve our pommy problem. don't act surprised that i only wanted you for your body hahaha.

You're getting cheekier in your old age, haha. Well the invite was always there for a visit to the mother country, olé!

blixa

Quote from: Jambi on Jan 19, 2010, 02:18 PM
it'll certainly solve our pommy problem. don't act surprised that i only wanted you for your body hahaha.

You're getting cheekier in your old age, haha. Well the invite was always there for a visit to the mother country, olé!

you mean...australia is not a republic? *shocked*

a guy wearing a grateful dead t-shirt and looking exactly like jim james asked me if i wanted to have sex with him tonight. i said no when i really wanted to say YES! me and my fucking morals. i blame the royal family.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Jan 19, 2010, 02:30 PM
Quote from: Jambi on Jan 19, 2010, 02:18 PM

you mean...australia is not a republic? *shocked*

a guy wearing a grateful dead t-shirt and looking exactly like jim james asked me if i wanted to have sex with him tonight. i said no when i really wanted to say YES! me and my fucking morals. i blame the royal family.

You did, that is too hairy a bastard to even like.

blixa

i happen to find jim james really attractive. damn it. it was probably for the best. my underwear had a hole in it. actually, all my undies have holes in them. i need to buy new ones.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Jan 20, 2010, 08:27 AM
i happen to find jim james really attractive. damn it. it was probably for the best. my underwear had a hole in it. actually, all my undies have holes in them. i need to buy new ones.

Haha you and hairy guys.

Waaaaaaaait a min, I am bearded now, shiit.

blixa

photos, plz.

are you still monkeying around on that bike of yours?

Law

Of course, bikes are so coooooool.
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs153.snc1/5694_103095134597_502514597_1916248_6895695_n.jpg Long
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs039.snc3/12641_206083034597_502514597_2809414_2811312_n.jpg Now short

Bit shit but I don't take many pics of me anymore unless I'm doing something productive... like having sex.

blixa

Quote from: Jambi on Jan 21, 2010, 11:06 PM

Bit shit but I don't take many pics of me anymore unless I'm doing something productive... like having sex.

then there must not be any pictures of you at all.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Jan 22, 2010, 05:59 AM
Quote from: Jambi on Jan 21, 2010, 11:06 PM

then there must not be any pictures of you at all.

ooooo suit you!

blixa

Vesanic

Law

Quote from: blixa on Jan 22, 2010, 01:42 PM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

not your best performance, law.

haha, "treat them mean, keep them keen!"

Law

Quote from: Law on Jan 22, 2010, 04:58 PM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 22, 2010, 01:42 PM

not your best performance, law.

haha, "treat them mean, keep them keen!"

BTW Look whos back :p

blixa

as long as someone will lay beside me in bed and listen to david gray in silence with me. how mean do i have to treat someone to get that?

Law

Quote from: blixa on Jan 23, 2010, 02:21 PM
as long as someone will lay beside me in bed and listen to david gray in silence with me. how mean do i have to treat someone to get that?

Probably pretty mean, for instance you'd have to chop off my ears first.

Crazylegs

looking in this threada makes me confused.

blixa

to get close to this:

you must tolerate and possibly come to love this:

preferable if you are able to sing it into my ear as i'm drifting off to sleep, but you know, we'll work on the romance hahaha.

on a side note, how awesome are those sheets. the mum gave them to me.

Law

I actually like folky stuff, I am very big Bob Dylan fan, from Dads influence.

And yes, those sheets are indeed amazing!

Don't know about the decoration on top though ;)

Crazylegs

i think i see shaved legs.

blixa

personally, i love tom waits.

and yes, havard, i'm kind of seeing a nice boy and the excitement made me shave my legs. i have a huge cut on my upper thigh though. it's not hurting so i'm not really complaining. it makes me look tough hahaha