Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

also:

those born on the 25th of the month are defined by the number 7 and by the planet neptune. because neptune is the watery planet ruling visions, dreams and psychic phenomena, losing touch with reality poses a danger, particularly as far as the feelings of others are concerned. those ruled by the number 7 traditionally like change and travel, and this causes no conflicts for may 25 people, who generally enjoy a frequent change of scene (underlined by mercury's rulership of gemini).

lostpilot

who's  the author of the book?
and how's the book called? :)
I'm interested in being the creepy stalker who knows-it-all about everyone.

blixa

it's called 'the secret language of birthdays' and it's written by gary goldschneider and joost elffers.

adam, when's yous birthday? i can look you up hahaha.

Crazylegs

let's say his birthday is June 16th

blixa

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 03, 2010, 02:13 PM
let's say his birthday is June 16th

hahahaha

those born on the 16th of june know how to capitalise on their investments. the words "capitalise" and "investment" suggest money, but can also serve as metaphors for other areas (career, family) into which those born on this day put their energies. even if they are met with failure or stagnation, june 16 people usually manage to produce something positive from their projects or endevours, as they so often turn misfortunes to their advantage. in this respect they are true capitalists.

generally june 16 people choose their friends with great care. their intuitions are strong about those with whom they associate and they have a sixth sense for people who are trying to take advantage of them. certain june 16 people have very strongly developed psychic abilities and are interested in extra-sensory and spiritual studies. for them, there is no contradiction between the physical and the spiritual, the material and the metaphysical aspects of work. these june 16 people are at once practical and imaginative, and in touch with all worlds around them.

Law

haha funny stuff.

My birthday is 7th Feb btw.

blixa

those born on the 7th of february have a social vision and a desire to right existing inequalities. they are among the most idealistic people of the year, but can be mistaken for being harsh, ironic, even cynical by those who do not understand them. it is true that they are severely critical of life as it is, but not without an idea of what it could be. their efforts to live by their ideals, however, and hopes that others will also, are not always realistic.

those feb 7 people less openly critical are sometimes taken for being innocent or naive, primarily due to their natural air and youthful manner. indeed, they value greatly the sincerity of youth and seek to keep it alive in themselves. they generally believe that what is closest to divinity, nature or universal values is the best that there is.

Crazylegs

This wasn't very accurate at all for me. I can't say i recognize myself in any of the qualities from the 16th of June.

I'm more of a May 25th guy, it would seem. Which is strange.

blixa

maybe they got the wrong date down on your birth certificate.

lostpilot

or maybe he is a troll account I made couple of years ago

blixa

because you've always wanted to have the name havard and always wanted to come from norway...i mean, it all makes sense.

Crazylegs

or maybe astrology is indeed bollocks. All three are very likely i think.

blixa

this book is centered more around birthdays and astrology. there's a big emphasis on birth days. the thing is, every other person it describes is almost accurate. you're just a rare case.

weirdo, but that's why we all love you.

Crazylegs

blixa

this thread is fast becoming my favourite. we have caravans, free beer which in turn brings forth the three drunkards, adam and his world of physics where everything is ATOMS AND MOLECULES AND MATTER, me shit talking, and MONKEYS.

i love monkeys as much as i love elephants. I LOVE ELEPHANTS.

lostpilot

blixa

oh my god. oh my god.

i just squashed my face into an unexplained and probably never before seen facial expression. that is the cutest motherfucking thing i've seen. i want it!

lostpilot

yeah by the way, this thread became something like the bullshit thread, but only things kinda make sense here, lol

except for the monkeys.
no monkeys for me.

on the other hand, I always wanted to "communicate" with a monkey - since monkeys are quite intellingent.
That would be interesting.

Crazylegs

hey! i think the chimp would be quite insulted if he read that. He's an ape, not a monkey.

Nice elephant.

blixa

the best conversation i've ever had was with a pig. i just talked and he nuzzled on my elbow when i started to cry. i love pigs and elephants. i won't hear a bad word against animals in general but i get super fired up when it comes to pigs and elephants.

i love this thread. kind of like the therapy session that we keep rescheduling. we should definitely get a jug of beer and have a sit down.

ape, chipmunk, monkey...anyway you look at it, they're smarter than us because they have one name for us: arseholes.