Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Ass Thread

Started by MeR, Sep 03, 2009, 04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

Well I think the real superficial reason why black men love the buhdonkadonk so much is because it's aesthetically pleasing to the eye. You hear it in rap songs, see it on the album covers, t-shirts..everything.

Either that or they just love big fat asses to slap like drums. 

Deadradio

:D

Vesanic

Nailec

Variable

Quote from: shine down unshy on Sep 16, 2009, 10:31 PM
It's written in our DNA.  Think about how animals display themselves when courting one another.  The more attractive and healthier you are, the better chance you have of producing awesome offspring to carry on your genes.  It's all biological science.
But its written for what evolutionary reason?  Like I gave a theory for why females are attracted to shapely man ass because it makes you a better runner thus a better hunter.  What is the evolutionary reason we like bib tits and nice female ass?

Livewire

We like big tits because they were seen as a sign of fertility, and obviously we would want offspring to carry on our genes.

Not sure about the ass though.

defskull

Big ass generally means big hips which is great for childbirth.  So when we see a big ass what we're really seeing is hips that could give birth to an elephant.

Nailec

perhaps there is no evolutionary reason for everything?

perhaps its psychology?

oldgentlovecraft

It reminds me of the video we watched in high school about the samurai crabs in Japan. Fisherman would catch crabs that had shells that vaguely looked like the mask of samurai warriors and they would throw them back into the water. Over the years more and more were able to breed with the same shells because the fisherman wouldn't touch them. Eventually there were large populations of crabs with the design. So, it' could be a combination of both.

Vesanic

Seriously, SharingLungs is the only place where you can get into a philosophical debate about...

an ass.

Variable

These are things I think about when Im looking at girls in bars and clubs

Vesanic

We, men, are great mysteries.

devilinside

Quote from: defskull on Sep 23, 2009, 05:36 AM
Big ass generally means big hips which is great for childbirth.  So when we see a big ass what we're really seeing is hips that could give birth to an elephant.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

wither-I

Quote from: Livewire on Sep 23, 2009, 05:32 AM
We like big tits because they were seen as a sign of fertility,
Quote from: defskull on Sep 23, 2009, 05:36 AM
these are true statements

"coming into the nearness of distance"

theis

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 23, 2009, 11:51 AM
Seriously, SharingLungs is the only place where you can get into a philosophical debate about...

an ass.

lol

MeR

Im so happy I started this.

endoeleven

Variable