Vesanic

Variable VS. Pillswithwine

Ready ?

Variable

Quote from: pillswithwine on Sep 06, 2009, 12:02 PM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 06, 2009, 10:50 AM
goodness^^^^
Quote from: pillswithwine on Sep 05, 2009, 05:33 PM
What's more perverted, someone who finds Jessica Alba (a grown woman) attractive, or someone who brags on a deftones message board about public fingering of a drunk chick outside of a club?  Hmmm...
Or someone who lurks and reads conversations between friends about their weekends?  Its not bragging, its called sharing.  I guess if my life sucked as bad as yours I would view it as bragging too.  Would you like details about every time I have sex to jerk off too? 

To go around judging people and calling them pervs and pedophiles for no reason is dumb.  Private conversation?  Come on man,  that's a good one. There are no private conversations on a message board. I don't remember hacking into anyone's email.  I'm sure you had ZERO intentions of anyone else reading it, that's why you posted it on Sharing Lungs.

I hope no underage girls saw your balls in the "how big are your balls" thread.

It's a fucking joke.  Of course I don't think guys are pervs for being attracted to Alba, shes a grown ass woman.  I'm just giving some guys a hard time for fun.  Some people know how to joke around without getting all fucking hurt about it.  Guess you didn't gain those social skills because you're too big of a loser to have any friends to interact with.  So instead you just lurk on message boards and follow my life.  Thats real cool. 

And we can also see your reading comprehension sucks.  Just go ahead and read back at what I said real quick.  Did the word private appear anywhere? Nope, didn't think so.  Kind of made that little rant you just made look real stupid hu? 

I said that you read conversations between friends about their weekends.  Not that I really care if anyone else reads it or not, but to judge me based on the fact that you think I'm bragging about something when I'm just talking to a friend.  Fuck off, thats ridiculous.  If I wanted to brag I would have posted that pic in the pic thread and followed it with a story.  Or the bull shit thread, or just made my own fucking thread about it.  Put it in a place where everyone goes to.  I just posted it there because thats where her and I talk the most.  And the few other people on this board that I consider friends could look at it too if they cared to.  That thing was a fucking essay.  I can't believe you read it all when you dont even know me and have the audacity to talk shit to me.

So long story short, you're super fucking lame, you don't know what joking and sarcasm is., you can't read, you went off about something that I said when I didn't even say it, and you're horrible at talking shit.  Go back to lurking.  Or just go away.

Vesanic

And another victory by TREY.

devilinside

shine down unshy

Haha...*shakes head*

Nailec

more asses, less buttfucking please

theis

Variable

Vesanic

Variable

theis