Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Jerry Fuchs Dies

Started by wither-I, Nov 11, 2009, 03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

i just heard jerry fuchs the drummer of "maserati" and "!!!" among others, just died. apparently he fell down an elevator shaft :(

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lostpilot

yeah, heard that yesterday. that sucks, really. whenever a musician dies the world loses an important part of itself.

jesusinabowlofdirt

yeah i think i get it... if thousands of people gets killed u dont care, but if one guy dies and u found out he play drums, u get all emotional

wither-I

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Nov 11, 2009, 07:58 AM
yeah i think i get it... if thousands of people gets killed u dont care, but if one guy dies and u found out he play drums, u get all emotional
not what he was saying at all. YOU SAID THAT. not him. you sit here on this board all day and act like a little kid with no sense of up or down. you are a pest. all you do is talk shit out of nowhere. nobody cares about you or your opinion (because its obviously insane and tremendously flawed)
if you dont have anything good or productive to say, dont say anything.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devlin

Quote from: wither-I on Nov 11, 2009, 03:30 PM
not what he was saying at all. YOU SAID THAT. not him. you sit here on this board all day and act like a little kid with no sense of up or down. you are a pest. all you do is talk shit out of nowhere. nobody cares about you or your opinion (because its obviously insane and tremendously flawed)

haha if people with nothing good or productive to say kept their mouths shut this board would be dead.

i  do kinda see what he is saying though. people die all the time. but every time an actor or musician die a thread is made and its a great loss. i am a fan of !!!, he he wasn't phenomenal or in any big influencial bands. not really worth a thread of his own. although at the risk of sounding insensitive...his death is hilarious! fell down an elevator shaft!?! i've never heard of that happening in real life.  was he hit in the face with a pie and then sliped on a banana peel knocking him back into the open elevator shaft?

No More Sugar

Quote from: devlin on Nov 11, 2009, 04:10 PM

haha if people with nothing good or productive to say kept their mouths shut this board would be dead.

i  do kinda see what he is saying though. people die all the time. but every time an actor or musician die a thread is made and its a great loss. i am a fan of !!!, he he wasn't phenomenal or in any big influencial bands. not really worth a thread of his own. although at the risk of sounding insensitive...his death is hilarious! fell down an elevator shaft!?! i've never heard of that happening in real life.  was he hit in the face with a pie and then sliped on a banana peel knocking him back into the open elevator shaft?

idk if its just me but it seems pretty rude to make fun of someone's death.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Alvar

i just heard about this. sucks big time :(

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

devlin

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 11, 2009, 04:12 PM

idk if its just me but it seems pretty rude to make fun of someone's death.

too soon?

No More Sugar

More like not ever. You represent the kind of people I hate. Inconsiderate ignorant fucks.

devlin

meh. i found it funny and couldn't care less what you think of me.

No More Sugar

You have bad taste in humor. Just thought I'd let you know.

devlin

well thanks.

i really don't see the big deal anyway. it's not like i'm doing stand up at the funeral.

shine down unshy

Now -that- would be fucked up.

jesusinabowlofdirt

thats exactly what he is sayin. if person "A" dies - lostpilot doesnt give a shit. if person B dies.. well,again.. he doesnt give a shit.
but if that person B knows how to slam a stick repeatitly at a sausepan in a rhythm,he find it very very sad. you see... thats because that person is a _musician_.. and those poeople are much more worthy as persons and its very painful and tragic when people who can instrument dies,but not so much if they cant

lostpilot

in my eyes musician is way above every average shitty human with no brains

_Fireal_

Hah exactly what I thought.

I actually saw this thread yesterday and almost said something similar to that, but I figured that wouldn't be a great first response for a death thread lol.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 07:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

" 

Nailec

wait a minute. do you have that text copied and pasted here? i can swear you said the exac same thing to me somewhen

Quotethats exactly what he is sayin. if person "A" dies - lostpilot doesnt give a shit. if person B dies.. well,again.. he doesnt give a shit.
but if that person B knows how to slam a stick repeatitly at a sausepan in a rhythm,he find it very very sad. you see... thats because that person is a _musician_.. and those poeople are much more worthy as persons and its very painful and tragic when people who can instrument dies,but not so much if they cant

im pretty sure its no because he is a musician. wihter probablly made this thread because he was a musician that he feels emotionally close too. its like you would probablly cry when your parents die. but from your statements im not too sure if your childhood was that stable and if you care for your parents at all. probablly your drunk mother beated the shit out of you all day. that would also explain why you dont care for other peoples feelings.

the german national goal keeper or something died (suicide) two days ago. 30 000 people in his hometown came together to say goodbye. i dont give a shit and that is my good right. but its the good right of those 30 000 to cry about it.

jesusinabowlofdirt

i dont know if you missunderstand on purpouse.what i wrote wasnt to wither-i, what i wrote was directed to lost pilots "everytime a musician dies a part of the world dies bla bla" .what lostpilot says is- its very sad if a person dies just because the guy plays an instrument or have written a song- tradic just because of that. not tradigc because u dig the band. if a guy from russia who plays the accordion u never ever heard of dies, why should u care more for that person just because of the accordion part?  of course u can get emotionally when someone near dies who u know like family,friends or an idol u have in a band.

but thats because they are a part of yr life, not because they know how to handle an instrument.

Quote from: Nailec on Nov 12, 2009, 12:43 AM
the german national goal keeper or something died (suicide) two days ago. 30 000 people in his hometown came together to say goodbye. i dont give a shit and that is my good right. but its the good right of those 30 000 to cry about it.

yeah they feel for him cause they feel related to that person,some kind of bound. just as i got sad when chi got hurt. but im pretty sure they felt for him as the goalie that did a lot for their town ,im pretty sure they dont feel sportsmen in general got more value as persons just because they know how to kick a ball or whatever.

u see that is what lost pilot says in" when a musician dies.."-part.. he's not saying it is sad when a idol of him dies but it is tragic for the world when a guy or girl playing an instrument dies

lostpilot

I don't even know why are you still debating this. It's just a matter of point of you and opinion. There is no way to make me change my opinion about something. You can talk shit about it, rationalize it, not gonna change.

jesusinabowlofdirt

im not talking to you,just about you for now. just look the other way ^^