Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Psychedelics

Started by Fireal1222, Dec 05, 2009, 08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

well, it's snowing here in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania, for the first time of the season. i woke up and looked out the window, and i got that snowday feeling inside. i decided to eat some shrooms about an hour ago, since i really enjoy tripping in a snowy environment. i am enjoying a cup of tea right now and the shrooms are def. starting to kick in. i am about to hang out with some friends and enjoy this beautiful snow day.

im just wondering how many of you guys have done psychedelics, and if so, which ones. and do you have any good stories from the time u did it.

i've been doing alot of reading and researching online about DMT. i would never do DMT, since its supposed to be the psychedelic of all psychdelics. but i was wondering if u guys ever tried it, or any other psychedelics.

enjoy your day.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

black coffee

So I was eating Hawaiian mushrooms with a friend. We were hanging out at this river, and suddenly I felt like in an Indiana Jones movie. There were snakes, the ground felt like it was moving ( probably quicksand ) so we decided to go to our bicycles and ride somewhere. We were following the bike path, and there was a tree in our way. We stopped immediately and sat down. We really didn't know what to do, so I called a friend ( don't tell me how I made it., the mobile phone screen was so bright and I couldn't concentrate on this situation at all ). He woke up from the call and I flamed him big time. A few days later he told me he couldn't imagine it was me, because my voice sounded so weird. Well, somehow we made it past that tree, and headed to my place. Obviously we were talking crazy stuff all the time, such as "Are you with me? I'm scared" , "I'm scared too, are you with me as well?" To imagine this correctly, we were laughing as well. Ever told someone you were scared, and laughed at the same time?
We were riding past some guy, and he must've heard us already, making weird sounds and laughing. He joined our conversation, and it was REALLY weird. Some stranger talking to us while we were on shrooms, it was hard to deal with that situation. I couldn't stop laughing, and he told us stuff like "you guys smoked some really good weed", and I commentated on this with even more laughing towards my friend. It was like, I could hear this guy, but not talk to him in person. After we managed this situation, we finally got to my place. We smoked some weed, trying desperately to come down, but it didn't help. Smoking itself was rather disgusting, being on mushrooms it felt like the wrong thing to do. So we were watching some old soccer match, Germany-Italy from the World Championships in 1970. Watching this felt really weird. We were looking past players actions all the time, some players almost seemed lazy, everyone was doing their job, but didn't do more than necessary. Man I was happy when it ended, but it was one hell of a time as well.

No More Sugar

i don't really have any full blown out stories...i mean, i just felt incredible.

PCP is flat out the best thing i've ever done. Imagine hearing battle-axe for the first time(on PCP.)

and DMT is otherworldly for the 10 minutes it lasts. If you ever do smoke it, do it in a dark room with lots of lights.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

some random fag

I actually smoked DMT a few weeks ago when I was up in vermont for umphreys.  Damn hippies.

lostpilot

To be honest I am actually quite a fan of psychedelics, and I don't really give a shit about all the anti-drug people saying "that shit fries your brain". French fries fry your brain. Anyway.

I've been shrooming numerous times, most of them absolutely breathtaking (I always try to combine a perfect set and setting, music included.. Imagine bands like Sigur Ros on shrooms, oh man, absolutely epic). I'm not sure if it is worth mentioning of all the interesting experiences (*laughs a little remembering two things - A) how I was trying to do anything not to get swallowed by the ground; B) getting stuck in various time warps with my friends, those things are crazy. Unbelievable how you can experience two hours worth of time in twenty minutes), but generally I had pretty much no bad experiences with this amazing god given substance.

Then again, I've tried various seeds, and the only two worth mentioning is a morning glory trip (actually, pre trip, when I broke my tooth - yes, we are deuchebags and we were just eating the whole thing up) and my personally devastating yet ecstatic hawaiian baby woodrose trip (I was just lying on my bed for about twelve hours with music, unable to stand up or do anything at all, delirious, falling in and out a waking dream). Not looking forward to trying any more of those.

Then again, haven't tripped for about a year or even more now, quite anxious to get something soon. I'm probably gonna get something like acid, hmhm, been doing a lot of research on that. Also, tonight I had a dream of someone spilling DXM into my drink and I died during tripping. Crazy shit.

Fireal1222

Quote from: No More Sugar on Dec 05, 2009, 10:05 PM
i don't really have any full blown out stories...i mean, i just felt incredible.

PCP is flat out the best thing i've ever done. Imagine hearing battle-axe for the first time(on PCP.)

and DMT is otherworldly for the 10 minutes it lasts. If you ever do smoke it, do it in a dark room with lots of lights.

Quote from: some random fag on Dec 05, 2009, 11:01 PM
I actually smoked DMT a few weeks ago when I was up in vermont for umphreys.  Damn hippies.

try and explain the dmt stories in detail. i know its difficult. but try.

Quote from: black coffee on Dec 05, 2009, 08:36 PM
So I was eating Hawaiian mushrooms with a friend. We were hanging out at this river, and suddenly I felt like in an Indiana Jones movie. There were snakes, the ground felt like it was moving ( probably quicksand ) so we decided to go to our bicycles and ride somewhere. We were following the bike path, and there was a tree in our way. We stopped immediately and sat down. We really didn't know what to do, so I called a friend ( don't tell me how I made it., the mobile phone screen was so bright and I couldn't concentrate on this situation at all ). He woke up from the call and I flamed him big time. A few days later he told me he couldn't imagine it was me, because my voice sounded so weird. Well, somehow we made it past that tree, and headed to my place. Obviously we were talking crazy stuff all the time, such as "Are you with me? I'm scared" , "I'm scared too, are you with me as well?" To imagine this correctly, we were laughing as well. Ever told someone you were scared, and laughed at the same time?
We were riding past some guy, and he must've heard us already, making weird sounds and laughing. He joined our conversation, and it was REALLY weird. Some stranger talking to us while we were on shrooms, it was hard to deal with that situation. I couldn't stop laughing, and he told us stuff like "you guys smoked some really good weed", and I commentated on this with even more laughing towards my friend. It was like, I could hear this guy, but not talk to him in person. After we managed this situation, we finally got to my place. We smoked some weed, trying desperately to come down, but it didn't help. Smoking itself was rather disgusting, being on mushrooms it felt like the wrong thing to do. So we were watching some old soccer match, Germany-Italy from the World Championships in 1970. Watching this felt really weird. We were looking past players actions all the time, some players almost seemed lazy, everyone was doing their job, but didn't do more than necessary. Man I was happy when it ended, but it was one hell of a time as well.

thats how shroom experiences can wind up. you are scared most of the time, but then when you are coming down you realize it was fun all along.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

No More Sugar

Well...all i can really say about it was we sat in a circle..Passed around the little crack bowl or w/e..it was kinda like, you took a hit...hold it in as long as you can, and then lay back...and it kinda just takes over you immediately.  hazy vision, serious euphoria the typical psychedelic trip. If it's good DMT, the trip is stronger (to me) than acid. kinda more reminiscent of a DXM trip, just shorter and much more intense. It's not like you really hallucinate, it's like you go into your own little world and stay there. It seems alot longer than it really is. It actually seems like an eternity, but after it wears off it's like "did that just happen?"

That's about all i can really say about DMT. It's definitely something you have to try for yourself.

Nailec

all i can say. dont ever do drugs when youre in a bad mood. its just amplifies it.

probablly that is why you got scared on mushrooms.

people i know had a long trip of happinies when on shrooms. they felt close to nature and wanted to explore everything around them.

stoneFeD

personally i love psycs. they're my fav to do more than drink but i limit my use , i feel its better that way but the last acid trip i had was about 3 or 4 months ago and me and a buddy who got ahold of them wanted to go and be outside to trip it was about 7PM the sun was going down and there wasnt much to do on acid during the night but we felt the urge to be outside in the cool air and what have  you. so we went to the university park and trails. these trails are paved so we both took our longboards and skated the whole trail. needless to say when we got back to my car we were full on tripping i could not drive to save our lives so my buddy pulled the old winston wolf scene out of pulp fiction and acted accordingly . being so he took my keys and started to drive home....a while from where we were at. that was when the real trip started haha. we headed west going toward his house, unknowingly there were three k-9 units heading north on an on-coming intersection we had the protected left signal and as we came to the int. these three units come  blaring with sirens through the intersection while were in mid turn going south. needless to say again that my buddy handled it well and that is an understatement lol. we made it home safely with no injury or carnage left in our wake. and must i say we were driving my car that is a Honda the same make as winston wolfs NSX in pulp fiction thus far us living a small part in pulp fiction...on acid..

p.s at his house we relived the movie on dvd hahaha

stoneFeD

_Fireal_

lostpilot, it's interesting you bring up morning glory seeds, because I happen to have access to tons of them.  From my garden.

I wouldn't take them, but it intrigued me enough to research it.  I didn't know they contained a cousin to LSD.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 10:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

" 

lostpilot

Quote from: _Fireal_ on Dec 08, 2009, 07:23 AM
lostpilot, it's interesting you bring up morning glory seeds, because I happen to have access to tons of them.  From my garden.

I wouldn't take them, but it intrigued me enough to research it.  I didn't know they contained a cousin to LSD.

I wouldn't get too excited if I were you.
The only way to trip safely with these damn seeds are to make an extract. Google it, if you don't want to suffer nausea. And please be sure to make a perfect set and setting (google if you're not sure what that is).

Penicks

you have to fucking watch out with psychedelics

not only does it make you a bonafide hippie, it can fuck you the fuck up for good

i met a guy this weekend who had an lsd trip one too many when he was 17 and he kind of stayed in it

wierdest guy i've ever met

we were watching a dire straits concert and suddenly he said "man, the lead singer's face has to transform"

what the fuck

so my friend, playing along, said "yeah man, like transformers!"

to which he replied "nah, more like play-doh"

and he was dead serious.

so yeah.

just sayin'

No More Sugar

if you ever do DXM trips, try not to do it a whole lot cause it definitely fucks your thought process up from long term use.(take me as a perfect example.) i feel like i may be developing schizotypal behavior now-a-days as a result of my extended drug use in general.

lostpilot

yeah, all drugs and all in all everything fucks with your body, but I am one of those conscious-of-the-damage-and-risks person.
I always measure the risk I'm taking, trying to choose an almost perfect set and setting etc.
Cause you know, I don't want to freak out or damage my body to a certain point where I cannot restore the goods..

No More Sugar

i had alot of shitty experiences making my highs/trips kinda almost not worth it.

Fireal1222

Quote from: No More Sugar on Dec 08, 2009, 10:40 PM
if you ever do DXM trips, try not to do it a whole lot cause it definitely fucks your thought process up from long term use.(take me as a perfect example.) i feel like i may be developing schizotypal behavior now-a-days as a result of my extended drug use in general.

i highly recommend that nobody use DXM. you are at a higher risk of wrecking your liver when you mess with DXM. miseducated kids think dxm is great, when in fact, people are much more safe when you eat a small dose of mushrooms, rather than downing bottles of robotussin.

if you are thinking about trying dxm, or doing it. dont. their are far too many health risks involved for a dirty trip.

i recommend more people educate themselves before just putting random things into their body, or even worse, over the counter medications.

www.erowid.org is a non-biased website with great information on psychedelics

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

No More Sugar

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Dec 09, 2009, 02:07 AM

i highly recommend that nobody use DXM. you are at a higher risk of wrecking your liver when you mess with DXM. miseducated kids think dxm is great, when in fact, people are much more safe when you eat a small dose of mushrooms, rather than downing bottles of robotussin.

if you are thinking about trying dxm, or doing it. dont. their are far too many health risks involved for a dirty trip.

i recommend more people educate themselves before just putting random things into their body, or even worse, over the counter medications.

That certainly came off pretty elitish considering you're referring to me as a "Miseducated kid", as if you're better than me or something because you do "safer drugs." I know and always have known full well the risks of anything I have put into my body. However I do not suffer from paranoia about dying or becoming sick/messing up my brain like 99% of people do. I do not let that fear restrain me from having fun, because if i'm having fun than that's the most important thing to me. Being worried about the consequences causes you to take fewer risks, leveling out to many missed out experiences that could have possibly given you insight on life in general, or changed your perception of thinking. The thought of being safe is just a noose around the human neck, and it binds everyone together in a big ball of conformity. And by the way, after doing all the drugs I've done, I actually feel I've come out smarter and more educated in a different form(life), while i've forgotten everything I was taught growing up(formal education, what i 'believed' was right/wrong as a result of other people's opinions becoming my own, and essentially became myself.)

I'm not saying be a fucking drug hound like I was, but jesus christ, live a little. If God worried about the consequences of creating earth and humans, well no one can even fathom what kind of dilemma he'd be in. Drugs will only fuck you up if your a weak minded person, with no will, or personal strength and belief in yourself. Pretty much, if you LET them ruin your mind, it will. If you take it as it comes and just quit complicating things then everything will pan out fine. I do believe in Karma, and the fact that no matter what you believe at the moment, everything comes out even in the end.

_Fireal_

Quote from: No More Sugar on Dec 09, 2009, 02:57 AM
if you LET them ruin your mind, it will.

If that's your reasoning on drugs, and the side effects of them, I think I agree with your earlier statement of:

fucks your thought process up from long term use.(take me as a perfect example.) i feel like i may be developing schizotypal behavior now-a-days as a result of my extended drug use in general.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 10:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

" 

one weak

Quote from: No More Sugar on Dec 09, 2009, 02:57 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Dec 09, 2009, 02:07 AM

That certainly came off pretty elitish considering you're referring to me as a "Miseducated kid", as if you're better than me or something because you do "safer drugs." I know and always have known full well the risks of anything I have put into my body. However I do not suffer from paranoia about dying or becoming sick/messing up my brain like 99% of people do. I do not let that fear restrain me from having fun, because if i'm having fun than that's the most important thing to me. Being worried about the consequences causes you to take fewer risks, leveling out to many missed out experiences that could have possibly given you insight on life in general, or changed your perception of thinking. The thought of being safe is just a noose around the human neck, and it binds everyone together in a big ball of conformity. And by the way, after doing all the drugs I've done, I actually feel I've come out smarter and more educated in a different form(life), while i've forgotten everything I was taught growing up(formal education, what i 'believed' was right/wrong as a result of other people's opinions becoming my own, and essentially became myself.)

I'm not saying be a fucking drug hound like I was, but jesus christ, live a little. If God worried about the consequences of creating earth and humans, well no one can even fathom what kind of dilemma he'd be in. Drugs will only fuck you up if your a weak minded person, with no will, or personal strength and belief in yourself. Pretty much, if you LET them ruin your mind, it will. If you take it as it comes and just quit complicating things then everything will pan out fine. I do believe in Karma, and the fact that no matter what you believe at the moment, everything comes out even in the end.

what a load of nonsense. this train of thought is precisely why the world is overrun by little retards downing bottles of cough syrup and regurgitating some quasi-spiritual rant instead of people that recreate with some weed or mushrooms on occasion. "don't be a drug hound like me....blah, blah..." aren't you like 18?