Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoolsys07

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Feb 01, 2014, 03:34 PM
Blk Stallion is THE song I've been waiting for ever since I heard of Crosses. There's a short snippet from 2011 floating around on Youtube and it's pretty much an early demo version of the song. It was the very first thing I heard from the band and I instantly fell in love with its catchy melody

Same.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

Win a pair of tickets for a special Valentine's Day show with Crosses at The Rock in Tucson! One entry per person - contest ends 2/11/14.

Crosses, the new band from Chino Moreno from Deftones, Shaun Lopez from Far and Chuck Doom release their debut album on February 11th! CD & LP on sale at all Zia stores!

http://ziarecords.com/Contest/1898

hi man

i wonder what happened to those 2 songs in the making of the album they teasered?

hi man

and i guess we wont here annie hardy contribution anymore either

Inkblades

There is a strong possibility that there will be four to five bonus tracks. Chino has stated that in two different interviews. It's also been noted in a recent article that they recorded twenty tracks total. So, the album + The Years is 16 tracks, leaving four to go (or five if they aren't counting the EP 1 instrumental). Robert Smith and Voices both have Chino vocals (they might be even be the same song - jury's still out on that one), and one of Shaun's old last.fm pages also confirmed that Road Song has vocals. Cinematiks, A Nightmare on GHST Street and Prince Michael are also big possibilities.

I'm guessing the Annie Hardy song and Late Night Low (two songs I really want to hear) will probably remain in the vault for the time being. It's unconfirmed if Late Night Low even is a Crosses song. Shaun, if you're reading - get Chino to sing over Late Night Low! That would be amazing.

And while we're on the subject of potential Crosses songs, Shaun's Vine account is fascinating because there are snippets (usually video of people dancing) of what could potentially be future material.

defsteve

shoop

I wouldn't count on a single bonus track at all. I wish they'd play that live version of Cross again.. or better yet, record it in the studio.

Inkblades

iceache

ignore the fashion

Quote from: iceache on Feb 06, 2014, 01:01 AM
im surprised its not leaked yet

Well we have pretty much heard it all already, except for what like 2 songs.

iceache

technically 3, 1994, blk stallion and death  bell.

sir madrid

Whatever happen to Road Song and Nightmare :-\

Diplo

That voice ! Goosebump.
For me the best vocals from Chino since a couple of years.

deftjess

SPOTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Penicks

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know