Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

deftuner · 2498 · 853878

Offline hi man

• Genesis
  • ahoy there
San Diego was awesome. same setlist. People started lining up since 3pm. I got there at 4. The line wrapped 3/4 around the block. Didnt let anybody in until 9pm. The venue holds 200 people there had to be at least 1000 people waiting. I was lucky I heard the security guard say they only had 13 more tickets after my group. Alot of people were wasted haha

Offline sing blue silver

• Ohms
My charcoal vinyl hasn't shown up yet and the white vinyl got delayed so I've got a long wait for that one.

aeroplume

can anyone comment on the sound quality of the vinyl? i plan on buying both the separate eps and the combined album but i wanted to know considering im paying 100 bucks when its all said and done

Offline M1GHTY M4VS

• Pompeji
  • we crave, yet nobody waves
The 24 bit version is out on HD Tracks...

it sounds way better than the CD version imo.

Just Like KNY, it bears the significant difference in quality.

Offline ignore the fashion

• Ohms
  • i want your eyes fixated on me
can anyone comment on the sound quality of the vinyl? i plan on buying both the separate eps and the combined album but i wanted to know considering im paying 100 bucks when its all said and done

I think the vinyl sounds great.

Offline M1GHTY M4VS

• Pompeji
  • we crave, yet nobody waves

I wonder how it compares in the Dynamic Range Values as even the HDTracks doesn't have a decent DR as opposed to KNY which really boosted the albums values.

Offline Slacker

• Ohms
  • 恋の予感
    • http://www.facebook.com/nicolasbustos

I wonder how it compares in the Dynamic Range Values as even the HDTracks doesn't have a decent DR as opposed to KNY which really boosted the albums values.

even with shitty DR numbers, i fancy the HDTracks release over the regular cd...

Offline pony_01

• Pompeji
  • "The planets are fine. The people are fucked!"
i believe its on their soundcloud???

Thanks for the link....but I have no idea or the time to learn how to put all those stems together to make the final product.
Does anyone happen to have the songs put together and can upload it? I saw a previous thread with links but it was dead.

I mainly just want "Option". My God, that is such an awesome and heartfelt song :)

Thanks

††† (Crosses) - Op†ion (minus one)

Offline dictatesofreason

• Ohms
  • Just be excited, and ya know, live your life.
    • my deviant art
nevermind
« Last Edit: Feb 24, 2014, 05:27 AM by dictatesofreason »

Offline ignore the fashion

• Ohms
  • i want your eyes fixated on me
I was wondering if anyone had an extra poster they would be willing to part with?

Offline Hidalgo

• Ohms
According to hitsdailydouble Crosses' debut album sold 8,585 copies it's first week, & was #48. So expect it to be somewhere around there on the billboard top 100.

(Palms' billboard debut was #55 & sold 6,800 it's first week.)

update. they were 5,000+ copies off, so N/M what they said it sold
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2014, 02:42 AM by Hidalgo »

Offline Slacker

• Ohms
  • 恋の予感
    • http://www.facebook.com/nicolasbustos
According to hitsdailydouble Crosses' debut album sold 8,585 copies it's first week, & was #48. So expect it to be somewhere around there on the billboard top 100.

(Palms' billboard debut was #55 & sold 6,800 it's first week.)

nice

Offline FlyingPiranha

• Urantia
Just got around to listening to this since my preorder still has yet to arrive...Blk Stallion might be one of the best things Chino has ever sung on, wow.
Electric Factory 5.10.2011 // Sherman Theater 3.12.2013 // Sands Bethlehem 8.02.2016 // Festival Pier 6.17.2017

i believe its on their soundcloud???

Thanks for the link....but I have no idea or the time to learn how to put all those stems together to make the final product.
Does anyone happen to have the songs put together and can upload it? I saw a previous thread with links but it was dead.

I mainly just want "Option". My God, that is such an awesome and heartfelt song :)

Thanks

††† (Crosses) - Op†ion (minus one)

Thank You!

Offline Hidalgo

• Ohms
the album is #26 on the billboard top 200. (first week)

Offline Hidalgo

• Ohms
especially for a band on a generic indie label, & no radio play. impressive

Offline shoop

• Pompeji
especially for a band on a generic indie label, & no radio play. impressive
They do get radio play.