Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Best video from anything Chino has done in quite a while. This is also only my second time hearing the song. Trying to keep the new material fresh for when the album comes since there won't be much new to hear. Crosses > Palms.

laurapalmer

I actually think it makes me like the song more. Def a top 3 video from any Chino project.

Deadradio

buddyboy101

This video and song are gorgeous

digital bath

Inkblades

What a delightfully weird video.

ignore the fashion

Are we still going to get the eps released individually on vinyl? A week or so ago they removed the preorders from Amazon.

defsteve

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Nov 26, 2013, 08:28 AM
Are we still going to get the eps released individually on vinyl? A week or so ago they removed the preorders from Amazon.

Yes. Early next year.

Also physical pre-order bundles for the album here : www.crossesmerch.com
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Penicks

Deadradio

those pre-orders are at a great price. Just wish they had a mega bundle with everything in it.

DJR

DJR

Quote from: Deadradio on Nov 26, 2013, 04:10 PM
those pre-orders are at a great price. Just wish they had a mega bundle with everything in it.

Not for me in England...the P & P costs more than the actual gear :(

Deadradio

Corleone

probably my least favourite crosses song

theis

I fucking love Bitches Brew.

Anyone got a mp3 of the song?

buddyboy101

i love it too.  and i've been programmed to hate.

domaug

Quote from: theis on Nov 26, 2013, 10:48 PM
I fucking love Bitches Brew.

Anyone got a mp3 of the song?

it's currently on iTunes.  if you don't wanna go through iTunes, it's on youtube somewhere.

lostpilot

I felt the certainly weird creative vibe that Deftones had in WP/ATF/self-titled time, something that Chino himself lost, and now it's back and it's on tape. It's lovely.

However, I feel like Crosses were supposed to be a more "electronic-music" based project while this song.. It's a rock song hidden under layers of electronic production :)

theis

The Epilogue is baby making music.

E-Money

Quote from: theis on Nov 28, 2013, 09:36 PM
The Epilogue is baby making music.

The epilogue is my favorite crosses song so far.  Absolutely love it!  Always waned Chino to make a str8 up pop jam!