Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Confirmed Upcoming Shows

defsteve · 120 · 419997

Offline GlimmeringMaggit

• Urantia
I got mine almost ten minutes into yesterday's presale. You have to keep clicking even if it doesn't return anything.
Formerly LG95

Offline aj

• Ohms
  • How did I come to be so blessed?
I did that for about 20 mins yesterday and again today.

Shit happens

Offline GlimmeringMaggit

• Urantia
Ah ok, yeah that's rough. Two presales plus bots can really fuck over a general sale.
Formerly LG95

Offline GlimmeringMaggit

• Urantia
And now Stef isn't even playing. Ugh
Formerly LG95

Offline GlimmeringMaggit

• Urantia
Pretty poor on behalf of the band and their promoters announce the London show, sell it out and then say "oh by the way, Stef ain't gonna be there".

Not sure whether I'll go now. It's half a new band.
Formerly LG95

Offline aj

• Ohms
  • How did I come to be so blessed?
Makes me feel less shitty about not getting a ticket. Its shameful really.

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Ohms
  • Quick shout out to Christina Applegate
    • DeftonesLive YouTube channel
Anyone with a spare to the Forum gig let me know, I screwed out on luck on this one

Offline Martin

• Global Moderator
  • Organ Donator
Anyone with a spare to the Forum gig let me know, I screwed out on luck on this one

Same here.

Man, that went fast/shitty.
Was logged in for the general pre-sale, got two tickets. Site suddenly didn't recognize my postal code, so I entered the details of my friend, site didn't recognize my creditcard details at first, but just clicked enter again. Just hit 'confirm identity' on my bank's app and while I was sure I had about a minute to spare, I got 'timed out'.
And, poof, gone.

Offline Gaz

• Ohms
Wow, so the day the London show sells out Stef announces he ain't touring, glad I didn't bother now, nice way to stick two fingers up at your international fans

Offline Vesanic

• DeftonesLive admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Ohms
  • Quick shout out to Christina Applegate
    • DeftonesLive YouTube channel
The Lyon show was sweet, the place gave it all a surreal outlook. London wasn't all that great imo, then again I was in different circumstances. Lance seemed to be very hyped. I heard rumors Jerry Cantrell was there, a setlist switch up would have been nice to be honest

Offline GlimmeringMaggit

• Urantia
I thought London was great. Special atmosphere in the air. Really fucking hot but I didn't mind; I've missed that sweaty club environment and this was one of my first gigs back. Been to some good ones the last few weeks - Glassjaw in the same venue, Tool at the O2, but this was comfortably my favourite.

Wouldn't surprise me if Cantrell was there, I think he's got a tour here coming up. Wonder if Greg Puciato was there too. I know the guy from UNKLE was, as was Frank Carter.
Formerly LG95

Offline Inkblades

• Leader of it All
  • I think you know the truth.
Dia De Los Deftones 3 lineup has been announced with Turnstile, Phantogram, Freddie Gibbs, Audrey Nuna, Destroy Boys, Provoker, Cold Gawd and Deftones (obviously).
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2022, 09:31 PM by Inkblades »

Offline defsteve

• Global Moderator
  • Ohms
Dia De Los Deftones 3 lineup has been announced with Turnstile, Phantogram, Freddie Gibbs, Audrey Nuna, Destroy Boys, Provoker, Cold Gawd and Deftones (obviously).

Offline defsteve

• Global Moderator
  • Ohms
Saturday 13th May - Sick New World Festival - Las Vegas, NV

Offline GlimmeringMaggit

• Urantia