Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Confirmed Upcoming Shows

Started by defsteve, Mar 10, 2010, 12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlimmeringMaggit

I got mine almost ten minutes into yesterday's presale. You have to keep clicking even if it doesn't return anything.
Formerly LG95

aj

I did that for about 20 mins yesterday and again today.

Shit happens

GlimmeringMaggit

Ah ok, yeah that's rough. Two presales plus bots can really fuck over a general sale.
Formerly LG95

GlimmeringMaggit

And now Stef isn't even playing. Ugh
Formerly LG95

GlimmeringMaggit

Pretty poor on behalf of the band and their promoters – announce the London show, sell it out and then say "oh by the way, Stef ain't gonna be there".

Not sure whether I'll go now. It's half a new band.
Formerly LG95

aj

Makes me feel less shitty about not getting a ticket. It's shameful really.

Vesanic

Anyone with a spare to the Forum gig let me know, I screwed out on luck on this one

Martin

Quote from: Vesanic on May 21, 2022, 06:55 AM
Anyone with a spare to the Forum gig let me know, I screwed out on luck on this one

Same here.

Man, that went fast/shitty.
Was logged in for the general pre-sale, got two tickets. Site suddenly didn't recognize my postal code, so I entered the details of my friend, site didn't recognize my creditcard details at first, but just clicked enter again. Just hit 'confirm identity' on my bank's app and while I was sure I had about a minute to spare, I got 'timed out'.
And, poof, gone.

Gaz

Wow, so the day the London show sells out Stef announces he ain't touring, glad I didn't bother now, nice way to stick two fingers up at your international fans

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

The Lyon show was sweet, the place gave it all a surreal outlook. London wasn't all that great imo, then again I was in different circumstances. Lance seemed to be very hyped. I heard rumors Jerry Cantrell was there, a setlist switch up would have been nice to be honest

GlimmeringMaggit

I thought London was great. Special atmosphere in the air. Really fucking hot but I didn't mind; I've missed that sweaty club environment and this was one of my first gigs back. Been to some good ones the last few weeks - Glassjaw in the same venue, Tool at the O2, but this was comfortably my favourite.

Wouldn't surprise me if Cantrell was there, I think he's got a tour here coming up. Wonder if Greg Puciato was there too. I know the guy from UNKLE was, as was Frank Carter.
Formerly LG95

Inkblades

Dia De Los Deftones 3 lineup has been announced with Turnstile, Phantogram, Freddie Gibbs, Audrey Nuna, Destroy Boys, Provoker, Cold Gawd and Deftones (obviously).

defsteve

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 02, 2022, 09:09 PM
Dia De Los Deftones 3 lineup has been announced with Turnstile, Phantogram, Freddie Gibbs, Audrey Nuna, Destroy Boys, Provoker, Cold Gawd and Deftones (obviously).

defsteve

defsteve

Saturday 13th May - Sick New World Festival - Las Vegas, NV

defsteve

Inkblades

GlimmeringMaggit

Always love seeing that old logo
Formerly LG95