Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How To Destroy Angels

Started by White Wrist, Apr 28, 2010, 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

I don't really think this will be at least close to NIN.
Something dance-y.

No More Sugar

Something blur-like? i'd give it a listen
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

For fuck s sake nooooooooooooooo
Let Trent do his job with NIN and you do your own shit  >:(
If you want to be produced by him no problem but please lets not mix ideas together because I recalled the downward for the beatles was Yoko Ono trying to experiment new things. Please dont let that happen to NIN.
And by the way that sounded like shit, I really hope the pics and updates on nin.com arent from this shitty music.

Sushi-X

Dude relax. It's a total different project. Nowhere on there is the NIN name. I think it's great that he wants to play different styles of music that don't necessarily fit NIN's sound

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: MxKnife on Apr 30, 2010, 05:32 PM
Dude relax. It's a total different project. Nowhere on there is the NIN name. I think it's great that he wants to play different styles of music that don't necessarily fit NIN's sound

I Will try !  >:(

Breathes in, breathes out   ;D

Sushi-X

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on May 01, 2010, 03:39 AM

(hands you a brown paper bag) That might help  8)

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: MxKnife on May 01, 2010, 04:56 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on May 01, 2010, 03:39 AM

(hands you a brown paper bag) That might help  8)

LOL

NinjaActionFigure

I hear Pitchfork is streaming a new song. I'm at work and streaming and disabled but I figured I'd post it for others to hear:

http://pitchfork.com/news/38686-how-to-destroy-angels-a-drowning/

White Wrist

yeah. nice one. i like her voice

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

devilinside

Meh... like I told Andre,sounds too Tori Amos like. And T-Rez's wife is the Yoko of NIN. I knew that twat had a reason for going after him. 

RoyalDeftonicBoy

That sounded boring as fuck and the piano sound like leftovers from The Slip. Fuck this and start working on new NIN  >:(

lostpilot

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: devilinside on May 04, 2010, 08:17 PM
Meh... like I told Andre,sounds too Tori Amos like. And T-Rez's wife is the Yoko of NIN. I knew that twat had a reason for going after him. 

Im glad someone thinks exactly like me.
It has a shitty sound and her voice makes me sleep because is boring.

devilinside

As my friend said... "check out his new band "hot to destroy your career" with mari_queef_ono on vocals! " HAHAA

lithium

I liked the track.  Very ambient and mariqueens voice is sexy. U can definitely hear trents influence but maybe it's cos Atticus Ross is helping out.
💩

E-Money

nintendoXO

I dont know if i want to listen to it.In fear of what im going to hear.