Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 20, 2016, 06:04 AM
europeans are the worst sometimes, god damn
Quote from: blixa on Apr 20, 2016, 01:20 PM
i've met some nasty americans as well so it's not just europeans.
yeah, sometimes. most of the time, however, it is us who are the worst. :(
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

As an American, I can say without hesitation that we are seriously the fucking worst. Too many self entitled assholes in this country.

Penicks

well as long was we're not Brazilians it's okay

downtownpony

We've got to make America great again.

blixa

well, first you have to prove that it was ever great to begin with. i have such problems with that tokenistic statement in the first place. it's as abhorrent as the statement "leader of the free world". makes me puke.

Crazylegs

you just can't handle the freedom

! No longer available

Penicks

tarkil

Quote from: blixa on Apr 21, 2016, 07:16 AM
well, first you have to prove that it was ever great to begin with. i have such problems with that tokenistic statement in the first place. it's as abhorrent as the statement "leader of the free world". makes me puke.

My thoughts exactly

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

this is a perfect time to showcase my pavement shirt

downtownpony

Cultural relativism is pseudoscience.
Maybe if you compared America to other world powers throughout history, instead of comparing us to your utopian dreamworld, we wouldn't seem so bad.
I have no problem attributing some of the world's problems to American foreign policy, but if we can directly blame America for shit, then it follows that we can receive direct credit for good things as well.

And the "leader of the free world" title is correct. Military and financial superiority is a thing that objectively exists.

Penicks

blixa your hips don't lie

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 21, 2016, 07:45 AM
you just can't handle the freedom

classic. just if only those shorts were jorts.

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 21, 2016, 07:06 PM
you're* and lye*
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

luisch

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 21, 2016, 07:06 PM

I'm colombian and I agreed your afirmation.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

blixa

Quote from: downtownpony on Apr 21, 2016, 03:41 PM
Maybe if you compared America to other world powers throughout history, instead of comparing us to your utopian dreamworld, we wouldn't seem so bad.
I have no problem attributing some of the world's problems to American foreign policy, but if we can directly blame America for shit, then it follows that we can receive direct credit for good things as well.

And the "leader of the free world" title is correct. Military and financial superiority is a thing that objectively exists.

i wasn't comparing you to my "utopian dreamworld". maybe i was comparing it to my standard of living in my own country. your healthcare is bad, gun violence is atrocious and police brutality is really troublesome.

america isn't horrible but this constant lie that it's the greatest country in the world is overrated and a lot of people don't buy it. it says a lot that military and money is what america's value is measured on. i'm not picking on your country. i just really dislike overt patriotism of any sort. it always comes across as non-genuine to me. 

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Apr 21, 2016, 02:58 PM
this is a perfect time to showcase my pavement shirt

So we're still getting married, right? ;)

And considering the fact that this country was founded by killing millions of Native Americans and has been continually screwing them over since, it's been a long time since this country has been great.

blixa

we have similar history here with our indigenous people. they were still considered flora and fauna until the 70s. the white settlers were ruthless. it's a stain on our history.

downtownpony

Quote from: blixa on Apr 22, 2016, 01:07 AM
Quote from: downtownpony on Apr 21, 2016, 03:41 PM

i wasn't comparing you to my "utopian dreamworld". maybe i was comparing it to my standard of living in my own country. your healthcare is bad, gun violence is atrocious and police brutality is really troublesome.

america isn't horrible but this constant lie that it's the greatest country in the world is overrated and a lot of people don't buy it. it says a lot that military and money is what america's value is measured on. i'm not picking on your country. i just really dislike overt patriotism of any sort. it always comes across as non-genuine to me. 

"constant lie"? Maybe we were taught something different in school, or maybe we watched different movies, listened to different music etc.. but my entire youth, and up into my early 20's was comprised of entertainment and media whose historical/current perspective painted America (and the west) in a negative light. I even latched onto the Ron Paul Libertarian movement that placed most of the blame for 9/11 on ourselves.

I think you and many others are just victims of a clever marketing ploy that allows you to hold the majority opinion whilst still feeling edgy and rebellious... I'm the real edgy one.

u know he makes u moist. ur just angry cuz u can't have him

blixa

clearly we were taught different things in school and i'm so glad for that.

and i'm more into your neighbour:

chick de la lynch

So am I!

<3 <3 <3

blixa

i wonder if penicks will post any shirtless pics of himself. its been a while.