Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Walking Dead AMC Series

Started by bebo, Jun 02, 2010, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dictatesofreason

roflestiltskin

Amazon keeps delaying the new books and shit I ordered.  Anyone else preorder and have it all delayed?  I get emails like every week.

bebo

Anyone else watch S3 premier tonight?

kurtone

I thought it was a good episode, good way to kick off the season

bright lights, big city

i'm worn out from watching all that zombie killin'
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

All I know is if I go to a prison,imma call every damn zombie over to the fence and stab them in the face...eff wasting all my ammo on them.

bright lights, big city

yeah that's true, but then you miss out on hearing the awesome sound of a silenced pistol.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Nah,I would get to hear that when I'm killing off useless whiny people that expect me to help them when they contribute nothing.

bebo

like t-dog? that nigga useless. Seriously, what did he do all last season? Get a cut on his arm and act as a background actor?

tarkil

What do you expect... He's black......

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

But he's still alive! Usually the token black = first to die. I like him a lot more because overcame the "token trope", haha.

Either way, let's hope they continue from the 1st episode because this show is at its best when zombies are dropping like flies and characters aren't whining or singing or chilling or even talking at all.

DERP

bebo

The prison and governor arc are my favorite from the comics, hopefully they do it justice

bright lights, big city

This show just got a thousand times better.
DERP

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 05, 2012, 04:54 PM
This show just got a thousand times better.

Had sweaty hands during the last 15 minutes... Damn.

Amdrag

holy shit just watched last episode, holy....shit..

theis

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

BillyNo.9

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

kurtone

They finally start giving T dog screen time and then kill him off lol