Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Walking Dead AMC Series

Started by bebo, Jun 02, 2010, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

Latest episode was def best of the season so far.

shine down unshy

Bloated zombie was pretty cool.

And at the end... "+"  Ohhhh..

poofing acid

Quote from: shine down unshy on Nov 09, 2011, 03:45 PM

And at the end... "+"  Ohhhh..

She's gonna have a problem finding medication.  That's probably the worst feeling ever.  Living in a zombie apocalypse and then finding out you're hiv positive.

black coffee

Best episode of The Walking Dead so far, the mid-season finale.  Too bad its not gonna continue until February.

devilinside

And at the end... "+"  Ohhhh..
Quote from: poofing acid on Nov 09, 2011, 04:56 PM

And at the end... "+"  Ohhhh..

She's gonna have a problem finding medication.  That's probably the worst feeling ever.  Living in a zombie apocalypse and then finding out you're hiv positive.

Ok,so I was busy around the house while this was on and was only catching parts here and there...what are ya'll talking about?? Who has HIV???

And on a side note,I will be soo glad when they kill off Andrea. (please tell me if anyone has the hiv it's her) She annoys the shit outta me.

theis

Haha, no one's having HIV. They're talking about Laurie finding out she's pregnant.

With the exception of the last 10 minutes in the latest episode, this season has been boring as hell.

devilinside

Aah ok,I kinda thought they were talking about that,but just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. :)

bright lights, big city

They did kind of drag the search for Sophia out for a long time. Glad that's at least over. And they did it in a cool way to deviate from the comics.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bebo

Nailec

Quote from: theis on Dec 02, 2011, 03:37 PM
Haha, no one's having HIV. They're talking about Laurie finding out she's pregnant.

With the exception of the last 10 minutes in the latest episode, this season has been boring as hell.

you should have noticed a long time ago that this series isnt about mindless zombie slaughter action but about personal and interpersonal conflicts in a situation like that. go watch Highschool of the Dead if you want tits and nonstop killing

theis

I have no problem with "personal and interpersonal conflicts". Problem is that there's no character development and their problems are boring. Always bitching about the same stuff.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: theis on Dec 02, 2011, 11:55 PM
I have no problem with "personal and interpersonal conflicts". Problem is that there's no character development and their problems are boring. Always bitching about the same stuff.

I think we see a lot more of Glens character developing in this series. No idea why but he's one of my favourite characters.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Dec 03, 2011, 12:14 AM

I think we see a lot more of Glens character developing in this series. No idea why but he's one of my favourite characters.
It's because he's boning Maggie, who's hella hot.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 03, 2011, 12:18 AM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Dec 03, 2011, 12:14 AM

It's because he's boning Maggie, who's hella hot.

True Dat.

defskull

Exactly. When I tell my friends the show hasn't been that great they always say "ITS NOT ABOUT THE ZOMBIES, ITS ABOUT THE DRAMA" but just because there aren't zombies around doesn't mean there is drama or character development. It's just a bunch of pointless scenes that go nowhere and add nothing to the show. What should have taken maybe 2 or 3 episodes was stretched out to 7. I'd rather have a short, tight season then a long, drawn out season

black coffee

And yet I will never understand why people keep watching tv shows they don't like or find boring.

For example, this is how I dealt with Falling Skies - watched the Pilot, thought it was shit, deleted it, never had to think about it again.

So why would anyone keep watching The Walking Dead and realize after the mid-season finale of Season 2 that they don't enjoy it? I mean, why would anyone hate their free time so much?

defskull

Some shows take awhile to get good. I saw the first season and enjoyed it. Sometimes a show just has a bad season. But if the show does pick up, I believe that it's necessary to sit through the bad episodes to know about details that might come into play later.

So yes I bitch a lot about this show, but I'm doing it because I still have fond memories of it. I've got hope that it picks up. And if it does, I'll be a happy camper.

poofing acid

Quote from: black coffee on Dec 03, 2011, 12:42 PM
And yet I will never understand why people keep watching tv shows they don't like or find boring.

For example, this is how I dealt with Falling Skies - watched the Pilot, thought it was shit, deleted it, never had to think about it again.

So why would anyone keep watching The Walking Dead and realize after the mid-season finale of Season 2 that they don't enjoy it? I mean, why would anyone hate their free time so much?

Americans are lazy and sit in front of the TV all the time.  They don't care what is on.

schlueter

Liked the last one the best out of the entire series so far.

Hope Carl turns so Rick can blast him in the face. He loves shooting kids.

bright lights, big city

yeah it was really nice seeing the plot ACTUALLY FUCKING MOVE FORWARD.
DERP