Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareTheWater

Quote from: pony_01 on Jul 24, 2017, 04:02 PM
Quote from: BewareTheWater on Jul 24, 2017, 01:45 PM
" Sorry for accusing you of ripping us off that one or two or several times " ??

where is it come from?
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/deftones-singer-slams-linkin-park-limp-bizkit-metallica-and-korn/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km54WlwiF3M

Although it's been years since this happened and Chino/Deftones became friends with LP since then. I don't think they were THAT close, though...

Índigo flow

Chino Moreno you're a fucking idiot! Jesus, fuck off chino! Moron!

LG95

Now you're using someone's death to troll and insult.

Get a fucking life.
I could float here forever

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: Índigo flow on Jul 25, 2017, 06:20 PM
Indigo flow you're a fucking idiot! Jesus, fuck off Indigo flow! Moron!

Fixed.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

ANattyRat

Índigo flow

Quote from: LG95 on Jul 25, 2017, 06:53 PM

Get a fucking life.

Go fuck yourself! Little piece of shit! Don't act like you know me! I'm not using someone's death to troll and insult. Chino is a fucking scumbag with his words, so are you and illthrowROCKS@U. I've never seen so much nonsense, chino suck my dick

Deadradio

A friend of mine is in this band and they did a cover of My Own Summer.

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=repuMlKTux8

people are people

I don't like the Voice, the drum. The scream and the "shove it" sucks ass!

BewareTheWater

Quote from: Índigo flow on Jul 26, 2017, 07:20 PM

Get a fucking life.

Go fuck yourself! Little piece of shit! Don't act like you know me! I'm not using someone's death to troll and insult. Chino is a fucking scumbag with his words, so are you and illthrowROCKS@U. I've never seen so much nonsense, chino suck my dick
There's only one person who comes on here and

" Types like this ! With exclamation marks at the end of every sentence ! Cuz Chino is a fat loser idiot ! You are all morons ! Lol Chino has ruined the band and you are all idiots for not seeing it but don't ever go after me for my opinion even if I call you a retard for yours! Lol idiots "

So quit thinking it isn't obvious that it's you.

darkomilicic

^^^Don't forget there's only 1 person in this world butthurt about 15 year old comments made by a high/drunk singer of a band 😂😂

Índigo flow

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Jul 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
Quote from: Índigo flow on Jul 26, 2017, 07:20 PM

Get a fucking life.

There's only one person who comes on here and

" Types like this ! With exclamation marks at the end of every sentence ! Cuz Chino is a fat loser idiot ! You are all morons ! Lol Chino has ruined the band and you are all idiots for not seeing it but don't ever go after me for my opinion even if I call you a retard for yours! Lol idiots "

So quit thinking it isn't obvious that it's you.

No! i'm not who you think i am.

Índigo flow

I live in spain. Do you want a fucking picture? It's nice, hot summer. Even the mods can see my ip!

The Cyndicate

So after all of this crazy stuff going on and knowing that Chino is REALLY into the occult,... going back and listening to some of these songs can be creepy.

What songs do you think are about this topic, if any,.. and why?

sharinglungs

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Aug 10, 2017, 10:24 PM
So after all of this crazy stuff going on and knowing that Chino is REALLY into the occult,... going back and listening to some of these songs can be creepy.

oc·cult
əˈkəlt/Submit
noun
supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena.

considering you don't even understand the words you're writing... but i'll take the bait.

Yes. Romantic Dreams is about PizzaGate. We all know they mistype the lyrics when they write them in the booklets, so he's not really saying i'll watch and raise your babies, he's saying he'll watch and rape your babies. It couldn't be more obvious.

illthrowROCKS@U

There's a bunch of songs that seem to be related to "the occult." For instance, Rosemary is about time travel.

But you seem to be talking more about political meanings..? I don't think any of their songs are political, or are about conspiracy theories or anything. Although this lyric from Gauze always has me thinking about the two major US parties...

"It's a mistake
But go ahead and take a side
But watch how you choose
Or be headed for a ride"

I'm not saying that it is about that, or that the song is about that at all. It's just the vision I always get when I hear the lyrics.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

buddyboy101

No, and it's weird that you would think that.  Then again, most of your posts are pretty out there.  To answer your question, he just watched a couple B horror movies, toked a little, and out came the lyrics.  Don't read too much into it.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 11, 2017, 12:08 PM

oc·cult
əˈkəlt/Submit
noun
supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena.

considering you don't even understand the words you're writing... but i'll take the bait.

Yes. Romantic Dreams is about PizzaGate. We all know they mistype the lyrics when they write them in the booklets, so he's not really saying i'll watch and raise your babies, he's saying he'll watch and rape your babies. It couldn't be more obvious.

I don't understand the words I'm writing?

This is where YOU get embarrassed.

Luciferianism is a part of the occult.

The Freemasons as well as many other occult groups use Luciferianism in their indoctrination rituals.

The Bohemian Grove is another place these rituals are carried out, and that includes a giant owl and Chino puts an owl on the cover of Diamond Eyes.

In the pizzagate situation, the direct accusation is that everyone taking part in it is into Luciferianism.

So dude, the next time you want to go online in order to artificially inflate your ego and to try and make yourself look more intelligent than you are, you might want to research just a TINY bit into the shit you are going to attempt to talk.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Aug 11, 2017, 03:21 PM
There's a bunch of songs that seem to be related to "the occult." For instance, Rosemary is about time travel.

But you seem to be talking more about political meanings..? I don't think any of their songs are political, or are about conspiracy theories or anything. Although this lyric from Gauze always has me thinking about the two major US parties...

"It's a mistake
But go ahead and take a side
But watch how you choose
Or be headed for a ride"

I'm not saying that it is about that, or that the song is about that at all. It's just the vision I always get when I hear the lyrics.

Pizzagate really isn't political in nature. It's about child sex abuse and ritualistic sex abuse along with murder of children, babies and teenagers. Political people are involved, but it's not a vote or a policy,.. it's political people breaking the law in extreme ways, while getting away with it. It's also non-political people like the guy that owns that Comet Ping Pong place. This guy has a license to bring in "LIVE ART" without customs being allowed to check the plane or what is going on/off the plane. He traffics living beings, unchecked. All of this is for their Luciferianism based rituals.

It's really dark and it's really fucked up.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Aug 11, 2017, 04:25 PM

No, and it's weird that you would think that.  Then again, most of your posts are pretty out there.  To answer your question, he just watched a couple B horror movies, toked a little, and out came the lyrics.  Don't read too much into it.

Most of my posts are pretty out there?

Like what?

Post examples.