Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceache

Probably wasn't up long enough for anyone to rip

Vesanic

I'm getting it track by track right now. I'll give it a listen once I have them all.

BobArmpit

xLhabiax

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:05 PM
I'm getting it track by track right now. I'll give it a listen once I have them all.

Yeah would like feedback too, granted every fan doesn't like the same stuff I'd still be interested to hear what yah think of it.
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

optemoz

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:05 PM

wow dude. well consider yourself one of the luckier people in the world.. you know everyone is going to go apeshit with the "PM PM PM!!!!"

im dying for a listen. im JEALOUS as fuck lol

In waves..
The ships have all sailed..
To the sea...

BallZDeeP

I would love to ask for a PM but since you cant share i'll be good and keep my thoughts to myself

Vesanic

I know this is useless but I'm asking it to all of you: DON'T ask me for the album. I'd have gladly shared it with you all, but my buddy asked me to keep it between us, and I don't want to leak it either.

Usurper

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:09 PM
I know this is useless but I'm asking it to all of you: DON'T ask me for the album. I'd have gladly shared it with you all, but my buddy asked me to keep it between us, and I don't want to leak it either.

I feel your pain
-[usurper]-

BallZDeeP

I respect that, mighty jelly though. Im too old to be jelly

bequietandshoveit

iceache

I won't ask for a pm. But I'm dying to get swerve city in my brain. *cough cough

Teknoman

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 04:59 PM
Someone from the Deftones Familia got an advance of the album and gave me the tracks. I am not allowed to share them.

I know you won't believe me since the last couple of pages have been a hole of dumb/troll things, but I am not lying.

And I was serious about the leak of Swerve City.

I am wasting my time i know that but i want to ask it anyways...

¡ǝsɐǝןd ɯd

I make music too

elite54

i can't believe they are giving you the album after you said this about their group... "The Deftones familia group on facebook is a huge pile of crap. Topic locked." haha just kidding man, good for you.

DAFTPUNK87

Well, if that's the case.
Then there's no doubt that it will leak to the public at some point today/tonight.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

alan1o

I'd rather not know you have it you can't share it to honest.

Vesanic

Quote from: elite54 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:14 PM
i can't believe they are giving you the album after you said this about their group... "The Deftones familia group on facebook is a huge pile of crap. Topic locked." haha just kidding man, good for you.

I still think it used to be. But it's changed a lot. I joined back a while ago, you know. :)

elite54

makes me wish i would have joined that shit awhile back, maybe i would have the album now.

from_musings

yeah do a first impression review or something. just posting "i have the record and you don't" won't do much good

alan1o

Kinda ironic that the one guy who has voiced his negative opinions on the newer stuff gets his hands on it first. oh well.

gui

funny no one calls him names for not sharing because he is a mod ;)