Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rageman02uk

Good for you Vesanic, But i am jealous lol. Do let us know what your opinions are of it when you've listened to it from start to finish. :)

glassdomino

i can't help but shake my head at the hypocrisy, but whatever man.  i'm happy for you as a fellow deftones fan.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: alan1o on Nov 06, 2012, 05:17 PM
I'd rather not know you have it if you can't share it to be honest.
EXACTLY. Thank you. +1. 2 Thumbs up.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Vesanic

Quote from: gui on Nov 06, 2012, 05:21 PM
funny no one calls him names for not sharing because he is a mod ;)

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

BallZDeeP

what do you expect? hes being honest with us about everything

m1nusblindfoLd

It's bullshit. Come on dude...

No one owes anyone anything but after the history we've had here this past week and all the begging, you won't help us out??

Bifrost

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:09 PM
I know this is useless but I'm asking it to all of you: DON'T ask me for the album. I'd have gladly shared it with you all, but my buddy asked me to keep it between us, and I don't want to leak it either.

I am just glad a real Tones fan got it, its seems like some many people that have been popping up with it are just random people with the right connex so it's cool to see one of us get it... I will be waiting for the review Ves

Vesanic

It's not bullshit. I wish I had a way to prove it without sharing a track.

gui

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:23 PM

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.
i understand anyway, you would not have it if you didnt' swear not to share it, i would do the same, i'm a man of my words.

CliptheApex

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Well here ya go. You are a douchebag. What good is it other than some kind of personal gain to tell everyone here you will soon have the album but cant share because your friend asked you not to. Kill yourself.

xToxin

Why is chino's voice so high now ? It sounds like if you take his old performances and speed them up x1.

kckondor

To be honest, I don't care if he doesn't share.  I can respect his position as a mod.  But I wouldn't mind a real review from a big fan. 

BallZDeeP

Ves would you be willing to PM if I "were" to tell you that it "just" hit usenet/topsites?

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 04:59 PM
Someone from the Deftones Familia got an advance of the album and gave me the tracks. I am not allowed to share them.

I know you won't believe me since the last couple of pages have been a hole of dumb/troll things, but I am not lying.

And I was serious about the leak of Swerve City.

You should have kept that information to yourself.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

kckondor

Quote from: CliptheApex on Nov 06, 2012, 05:26 PM

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Well here ya go. You are a douchebag. What good is it other than some kind of personal gain to tell everyone here you will soon have the album but cant share because your friend asked you not to. Kill yourself.

No reason to hate.  We are a week out (techincally less for europe).  Its not like this is early September and we have to read about how awesome it is for 2 months.  He can give it a listen, give some real thoughts and then we'll have it in week or less.

geraavl08

V give us the first 10 seconds of swerve

TheShade1989

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Bastard :\

I guess that's what happens wen you become a god in the Deftones community haha. Cool though, interesting to hear your thoughts on it, considering you hated DE and are pretty critical of them. Whereas I'll love it anyways, so it'll be good to hear ppl's thoughts on it who arent as "NEW DEFTONES, BEST MUSIC EVER NO MATTER WHAT".

And ppl, stop whining about him telling ppl he has it. He's respecting a friend's wishes; you cant just promise someone not to leak the album and then leak it anyways like an asshole wen they've given you something awesome. And why should he keep it to himself if it's true? You're all begging for leaks and asking where the fuck are the ppl who have it. Now you know one of them who does have it.

Vesanic

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Hahahaha. Objective achieved.

CliptheApex

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:29 PM

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Hahahaha. Objective achieved.

I do what I can. But yeah next time keep that information to yourself.

godin

Quote from: glassdomino on Nov 06, 2012, 05:22 PM
i can't help but shake my head at the hypocrisy, but whatever man.  i'm happy for you as a fellow deftones fan.
Dingus.