Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:29 PM
Quote from: CliptheApex on Nov 06, 2012, 05:26 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:23 PM
Quote from: gui on Nov 06, 2012, 05:21 PM
funny no one calls him names for not sharing because he is a mod ;)

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Well here ya go. You are a douchebag. What good is it other than some kind of personal gain to tell everyone here you will soon have the album but cant share because your friend asked you not to. Kill yourself.

Hahahaha. Objective achieved.

so you lock the KNY thread because of trolls, and then you keep trolling yourself?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Hahaha, for fuck's sake Jacob, I am not trolling. I am listening to the album right now.

CliptheApex

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 06, 2012, 05:32 PM

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Well here ya go. You are a douchebag. What good is it other than some kind of personal gain to tell everyone here you will soon have the album but cant share because your friend asked you not to. Kill yourself.

so you lock the KNY thread because of trolls, and then you keep trolling yourself?

Where I "come from" this mod would surely have been "demoded" by now. Its pretty ridiculous.

Vesanic

Quote from: CliptheApex on Nov 06, 2012, 05:34 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Nov 06, 2012, 05:32 PM

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Where I "come from" this mod would surely have been "demoded" by now. Its pretty ridiculous.

Badass as fuck.

xToxin

This apex dude is annoying. I tried to keep my mouth shut about em' but dude has been talking mad shit since yesterday

DAFTPUNK87

I don't want to hear anyone's thoughts on the album if they're over critical. THAT could ruin a first listen more than some 30 second samples.
I don't know if it works like that for ya'll. but for me, sometimes if I hear negative things about it before I hear it - I automatically pick out those negative things and it sticks with me.. I don't know if that makes any sense.
I'll form my own opinion.
Ves, if you do a review hide it in "spoilers" please

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Vesanic

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:35 PM

Sure will, good sir.

gui

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:35 PM
I don't want to hear anyone's thoughts on the album if they're over critical. THAT could ruin a first listen more than some 30 second samples.
I don't know if it works like that for ya'll. but for me, sometimes if I hear negative things about it before I hear it - I automatically pick out those negative things and it sticks with me.. I don't know if that makes any sense.
I'll form my own opinion.

sheep ;)

Pndi

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:29 PM

It'll come.

I'll listen to it now.

Bastard :\

I guess that's what happens wen you become a god in the Deftones community haha. Cool though, interesting to hear your thoughts on it, considering you hated DE and are pretty critical of them. Whereas I'll love it anyways, so it'll be good to hear ppl's thoughts on it who arent as "NEW DEFTONES, BEST MUSIC EVER NO MATTER WHAT".

And ppl, stop whining about him telling ppl he has it. He's respecting a friend's wishes; you cant just promise someone not to leak the album and then leak it anyways like an asshole wen they've given you something awesome. And why should he keep it to himself if it's true? You're all begging for leaks and asking where the fuck are the ppl who have it. Now you know one of them who does have it.

amen.

CliptheApex

Quote from: xToxin on Nov 06, 2012, 05:35 PM
This apex dude is annoying. I tried to keep my mouth shut about em' but dude has been talking mad shit since yesterday

For good reason bro look at the mod you guys have to put up with. I feel bad for you guys in a way as my stay here is temporary after we get a release or leak. He talks shit about the band and trolls you guys. Its bullshit. Yet you accept his balls in your mouth.

Jacob

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 05:34 PM
Hahaha, for fuck's sake Jacob, I am not trolling. I am listening to the album right now.

I'm not doubting it, but you have to see the irony in coming in here and saying that, and then point out it's no idea to ask you for it. I'm not complaining because I'm jealous that you have and I don't. I'll have it when it leaks, that's good enough for me. I'm complaining because you obviously want reactions from people here, and it's pretty damn hypocritical of you to ban people and lock threads because of trolling and then do your own sort of trolling. I'm glad for you that you have the album, but for the sake of the sanity of some people here and the overall atmosphere of the boards, maybe you can keep quiet about it instead of trying to get people riled up? just like when you posted about Swerve City, it doesn't matter what you say - I don't believe at all that you're not aware of the reactions you'll be getting. and that, my friend, is what trolling is.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Bifrost

Quote from: geraavl08 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:28 PM
V give us the first 10 seconds of swerve

at this point I want the whole album, getting the first ten seconds is just a tease and will make you more anxious... I'm at the numb stage, I will get when I get it... I dont even want to hear any of the first three tracks anymore I was starting to play them out

I am looking forward wait to when I have the whole thing, so I can pop it in my car and listen to it all the way through... I have a pretty long commute 8)

DAFTPUNK87

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

xToxin

Quote from: CliptheApex on Nov 06, 2012, 05:37 PM
Quote from: xToxin on Nov 06, 2012, 05:35 PM

For good reason bro look at the mod you guys have to put up with. I feel bad for you guys in a way as my stay here is temporary after we get a release or leak. He talks shit about the band and trolls you guys. Its bullshit. Yet you accept his balls in your mouth.

therealdaebat

If I had a copy of the album I'd be telling people here too.  So many assholes and trolls in the past couple days; it just seems right to rub it in their faces.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

CliptheApex

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 06, 2012, 05:38 PM

I'm not doubting it, but you have to see the irony in coming in here and saying that, and then point out it's no idea to ask you for it. I'm not complaining because I'm jealous that you have and I don't. I'll have it when it leaks, that's good enough for me. I'm complaining because you obviously want reactions from people here, and it's pretty damn hypocritical of you to ban people and lock threads because of trolling and then do your own sort of trolling. I'm glad for you that you have the album, but for the sake of the sanity of some people here and the overall atmosphere of the boards, maybe you can keep quiet about it instead of trying to get people riled up? just like when you posted about Swerve City, it doesn't matter what you say - I don't believe at all that you're not aware of the reactions you'll be getting. and that, my friend, is what trolling is.

Spot on.

JVell

Yeah, I would prefer not to have the new material dangled over my head, so to speak. Especially by someone who is in a "leadership" position. If you have it - wonderful. Otherwise, there was really no reason to announce such a thing. It just comes across as tacky.

CliptheApex

Quote from: therealdaebat on Nov 06, 2012, 05:39 PM
If I had a copy of the album I'd be telling people here too.  So many assholes and trolls in the past couple days; it just seems right to rub it in their faces.

Great logic. It also rubs good folks the wrong way as well.

gui

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 06, 2012, 05:38 PM

i would say most people would do the same, i would to, everybody loves bragging a little..

Vesanic

I don't talk shit about the band and I'm not trolling anybody.