Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drummerboy_123

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:57 PM
I was starting to get whatever over a leak, and just wait it out.. but god dammit! I really want to hear this thing now..  >:(
I just got a call, I got a job as a graphic designer! Getting KNY today would just infinitely make my fucking day PERFECT  ;D

CONGRATS MAN!  ;D
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:58 PM
I was starting to get whatever over a leak, and just wait it out.. but god dammit! I really want to hear this thing now..  >:(
I just got a call, I got a job as a graphic designer! Getting KNY today would just infinitely make my fucking day PERFECT  ;D

CONGRATS MAN!  ;D

Thanks dude! I'm stoked. Tired of waiting tables and doing shitty jobs.
Now for that KNY LEAK!  8)

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

The Chauffer

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:59 PM

CONGRATS MAN!  ;D

Sweet! Congrats.

whiteponyxxx

those are always good news, conngrats! hope you'll hear whole thing today...

whiteponyxxx

Quote from: Pndi on Nov 06, 2012, 05:50 PM
Quote from: godin on Nov 06, 2012, 05:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_PMvjmC6M&feature=player_embedded

huh there's a huge RATM influenced chorus in there which surprisingly fits their sound.

no idea what it is doing here but i like their vibe, thx!

teamlr

Quote from: The Chauffer on Nov 06, 2012, 06:02 PM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:59 PM

CONGRATS MAN!  ;D

Sweet! Congrats.

CONGRATS BROTHER GREAT NEWS CHEERS!!!

jpfan132

Congrats man! Live it up! You've earned it. This album needs to leak for you now!

godin

Quote from: whiteponyxxx on Nov 06, 2012, 06:05 PM

huh there's a huge RATM influenced chorus in there which surprisingly fits their sound.

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:57 PM
Ah, ppl, chill out, if he is trolling then it doesnt matter because it's in the bullshit thread. He was banning ppl and locking the KNY thread because it was against the rules to do that. Here, it's allowed. No doubt ppl are jealous/impatient as fuck and gonna wish he hadnt told anyone, but I guarantee those same ppl are the ones asking where everyone is with the album. So basically, you complain if it's light and you complain if it's dark. There's no escaping that, so accept it for what it is and relax with the knowledge that in a maximum of a few days, you'll be listening to the album and forming your own opinions.

Also, whoever posted that Foals song, thanks. Never heard of them before but like the song.

Can't believe you guys haven't heard FOALS! Torrent the album "Total Life Forever" it came out in 2010. and overtook Diamond Eyes as my favourite record of the year. Unreal band.
Dingus.

godin

i wouldn't say they are Rage Against the Machine influenced at all though. More like Bloc Party and a lot of dance-influence
Dingus.

E-Money

Quote from: godin on Nov 06, 2012, 06:08 PM
Quote from: whiteponyxxx on Nov 06, 2012, 06:05 PM

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 06, 2012, 05:57 PM
Ah, ppl, chill out, if he is trolling then it doesnt matter because it's in the bullshit thread. He was banning ppl and locking the KNY thread because it was against the rules to do that. Here, it's allowed. No doubt ppl are jealous/impatient as fuck and gonna wish he hadnt told anyone, but I guarantee those same ppl are the ones asking where everyone is with the album. So basically, you complain if it's light and you complain if it's dark. There's no escaping that, so accept it for what it is and relax with the knowledge that in a maximum of a few days, you'll be listening to the album and forming your own opinions.

Also, whoever posted that Foals song, thanks. Never heard of them before but like the song.

Can't believe you guys haven't heard FOALS! Torrent the album "Total Life Forever" it came out in 2010. and overtook Diamond Eyes as my favourite record of the year. Unreal band.

it is a great record! 

and Miami is such a jam!

xToxin

So where the fuck is this Swerve City leak

DAFTPUNK87

Thanks Guys! I hope it leaks not just for me, but for all of us!
(Although it would make my day complete, and it would be a day I'd remember for the rest of my life haha)

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Ponte506

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 06:12 PM
(Although it would make my day complete, and it would be a day I'd remember for the rest of my life haha)

Its guys like this that deserve the leak...not the self-entitled SL leaches that pop up every time a new record drops and then vanish. 

Oh yea, and congrats dude!

teamlr

Quote from: Ponte506 on Nov 06, 2012, 06:14 PM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 06:12 PM

Its guys like this that deserve the leak...not the self-entitled SL leaches that pop up every time a new record drops and then vanish. 

Oh yea, and congrats dude!
AMEN!

Vesanic

[spoiler]Gauze is actually pretty damn good. High notes in the chorus are a bit lame to me though, but the verses have a great vibe going on. The production is way better than DE.[/spoiler]

Vesanic

[spoiler]Most of the songs are very radio friendly, I don't know what to think about that.[/spoiler]

Vesanic

[spoiler]The end of Poltergeist is badass, pretty damn fucking heavy. But I so wish Terry Date produced it, it would have been a brain eater.[/spoiler]

whiteponyxxx

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 06:19 PM
[spoiler]Most of the songs are very radio friendly, I don't know what to think about that.[/spoiler]

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.

bewareofrats

Ok are you for real this time or why the spoiler?
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

BallZDeeP

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 06:19 PM

i would love to think that i will hear it today