Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan1o

So at the latest i'll be able to hear something on friday right ? i'm dying here ... :|

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 09:11 PM
I agree.. but something tells me it's going to be forever and a day before we get to hear Eros.
Unless somehow it gets leaked onto the interwebs (which is obviously highly unlikely)
Someone needs to steal Abe's cellphone.

DAFTPUNK87

I'm still pullin for something to happen today!! Keep up that positive energy ya'll..!
RELEASE KOI NO YOKAN!!!

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

rageman02uk

Sat here tonight reading this forum, with Man City/Ajax on tv whilst listerning to Biffy Clyro - There's No Such Thing as a Jaggy Snake
with a beer in hand, quality night, could be better thou lol

alan1o

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 09:13 PM
I'm still pullin for something to happen today!! Keep up that positive energy ya'll..!
RELEASE KOI NO YOKAN!!!

i don't think its going to happen.. unless Ves wants to help us out. I wish we could keep it to the board only. Someones bound to leak it though

deftoner664

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 06, 2012, 09:09 PM
Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 06, 2012, 09:07 PM
Quote from: Bifrost on Nov 06, 2012, 09:00 PM
I really feel like the deftones wont release Eros unless Chi passes or comes back... and I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna be disappointed in it... the deftones were in a real weird point for a lot of years between ST and SNW through to Eros, the accident with Chi was a big loss but the addition of sergio also really galvanized them Chino especially it seems, you could see he physically transformed himself and was re-energized

I don't ever see them doing a double disc release unless Eros is one half of it, they dont write that many songs in studio typically to do something like that

Even if the other disk was Eros, that would be awesome.... They should really think about that... Especially if they're trying to give a percentage of their earnings towards the benefit of Chi's health. Releasing a double, with Eros would increase the sales for sure.. Even making a live dvd would help them out... They need to stop relying on just touring, and spend some time off the road for a few years to do something big before they end their careers together as a band. I'm just really curious as to what their next move is after Koi No Yokan is old news.

Because Eros is apparently really dark, if they were going to do a double LP they should have the other CD be happy and uplifitng. Be quite cool IMO. And would make for a diverse listening experience too!

I like your thinking... The idea of them having one dark and heavy album (i.e.Eros) . The other, they could take a very experimental approach, applying their dynamics and more ambient side on the B side of the double album, and really Eros is already recorded, so they only be in recording session for "one album", really.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

alan1o

quickly need to move onto next page .. i dont wanna look at that shit. VES!

alan1o

BallZDeeP

kckondor

deftoner664

Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Pndi

m1nusblindfoLd

kckondor

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: alan1o on Nov 06, 2012, 09:16 PM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 09:13 PM
RELEASE KOI NO YOKAN!!!

i don't think its going to happen.. unless Ves wants to help us out. I wish we could keep it to the board only. Someones bound to leak it though
Yea, I know.. but I don't give a damn about leaking it to any torrent sites (in-fact I don't even know how).
I just want it on my ipod, in my car, go for a long drive, smoke cigs, windows down, night air, blasting koi no yokan

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

BallZDeeP

Im fucked for him posting that

whiteponyxxx

JVell