Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz

Man... Ves... respect for not leaking it to the world. Is it true you have it? That's awesome. And at the same time i want it so bad. Im going to buy the album and the LP for sure.

Can't... wait... 3 more days! Argg!

Im still rooting for Romantic Dreams after hearing the snipper... favorite snippet so far.

alan1o

well the day is almost over for me now.

DenOndaNissen

blargh, fuckin koi no joke'an. leak already.

RaptureWS

What pisses me off is that Green Day and Soundgarden leaked already, but not Deftones. Deftones fans are loyal and will buy the album, especially this close to release. FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

The Chauffer

It is WEIRD that "bigger" bands like Soundgarden and Green Day leaked, but not Deftones. You would think that it would've been the other way around...

BallZDeeP

Grown ass man acting like a fucking idiot ballgame. Wtf is your problem?

The Chauffer

Quote from: RaptureWS on Nov 06, 2012, 09:43 PM
What pisses me off is that Green Day and Soundgarden leaked already, but not Deftones. Deftones fans are loyal and will buy the album, especially this close to release. FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
You beat me too it! hahaha

DJR

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 06, 2012, 09:08 PM
Quote from: Pndi on Nov 06, 2012, 09:04 PM
Quote from: rageman02uk on Nov 06, 2012, 08:55 PM
Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 06, 2012, 08:46 PM
Does anyone agree with me that Deftones need to do a double album at some point in their career? Maybe the final one?

I wouldnt be against the idea at all, in fact two of my fave albums are double LPs in Nine Inch Nails - Fragile and Wu Tangs - Forever, and looking forward to Biffy Clyros double cd due in January.

BUT i know some people didnt like the two albums mentioned above because of "Filler" tracks, IMO i thought they were excellent, and as someone posted above, More 'Tones the better

that one is the only double album i really love front to back. even Baroness can't pull it off well :/

Someone who speaks my language!

I personally find double-albums too overwhelming, one of the only ones I've been able to get into is Hammocks new album (which is over 2 hours long)

Everyone kept telling me to try Baroness and I just couldn't get into them unfortunately  :(

Best double album is NIN - Fragile hands downnnnnnn playaaaa

DAFTPUNK87

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

rageman02uk

Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 09:45 PM
Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 06, 2012, 09:08 PM
Quote from: Pndi on Nov 06, 2012, 09:04 PM
Quote from: rageman02uk on Nov 06, 2012, 08:55 PM
Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 06, 2012, 08:46 PM
Does anyone agree with me that Deftones need to do a double album at some point in their career? Maybe the final one?

I wouldnt be against the idea at all, in fact two of my fave albums are double LPs in Nine Inch Nails - Fragile and Wu Tangs - Forever, and looking forward to Biffy Clyros double cd due in January.

BUT i know some people didnt like the two albums mentioned above because of "Filler" tracks, IMO i thought they were excellent, and as someone posted above, More 'Tones the better

that one is the only double album i really love front to back. even Baroness can't pull it off well :/

Someone who speaks my language!

I personally find double-albums too overwhelming, one of the only ones I've been able to get into is Hammocks new album (which is over 2 hours long)

Everyone kept telling me to try Baroness and I just couldn't get into them unfortunately  :(

Best double album is NIN - Fragile hands downnnnnnn playaaaa

^ This

from_musings

if I had received the album in one way or another, and promised not to spread it to the guy who gave it to me,I hadn't spread it. the difference is that I would've listened through it about 3 times, then posted that I got it, and in the same post - a small track by track review for those who are interested. vesanic choose to talk about that he got the record in like 5 pages, and efter that spread small oneliners about a song here and there in like 5 pages more. sounds much more like thirst for attention than to share something to other fans

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: The Chauffer on Nov 06, 2012, 09:44 PM
It is WEIRD that "bigger" bands like Soundgarden and Green Day leaked, but not Deftones. You would think that it would've been the other way around...

dude, that's what I'm sayin.. fuck. Hell, even Christina Aguilera's album leaked.

ominousnimbus

Somehow I knew this would happen. It's probably my fault. I'm utterly cursed when it comes to anything leaking that I want. The biggest releases of the past 2 years I've obsessed over were Oceansize and Fair to Midland. Neither leaked until inside of 48 hrs from release. (Actually, Oceansize's SPWTBFU was sitting on shelves in Europe for hours before it leaked... unreal).

Diamond Eyes leaked way early, but I wasn't quite as into Deftones back then and didn't have as high of hopes for it as this one.

ominousnimbus

Quote from: from_musings on Nov 06, 2012, 09:47 PM
if I had received the album in one way or another, and promised not to spread it to the guy who gave it to me,I hadn't spread it. the difference is that I would've listened through it about 3 times, then posted that I got it, and in the same post - a small track by track review for those who are interested. vesanic choose to talk about that he got the record in like 5 pages, and efter that spread small oneliners about a song here and there in like 5 pages more. sounds much more like thirst for attention than to share something to other fans
He's either trolling or a complete tool, and I'm still betting on the former, honestly.

DJR

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 09:47 PM
Quote from: The Chauffer on Nov 06, 2012, 09:44 PM

dude, that's what I'm sayin.. fuck. Hell, even Christina Aguilera's album leaked.

SHITI! Is this not the Cristina Aguilera forum? Thats what ive been waiting for!

DarkKnight85

Quote from: ominousnimbus on Nov 06, 2012, 09:47 PM
Somehow I knew this would happen. It's probably my fault. I'm utterly cursed when it comes to anything leaking that I want. The biggest releases of the past 2 years I've obsessed over were Oceansize and Fair to Midland. Neither leaked until inside of 48 hrs from release. (Actually, Oceansize's SPWTBFU was sitting on shelves in Europe for hours before it leaked... unreal).

Diamond Eyes leaked way early, but I wasn't quite as into Deftones back then and didn't have as high of hopes for it as this one.

Well thanks a lot omnibus, you fuck.

:P

The Chauffer

Quote from: ominousnimbus on Nov 06, 2012, 09:48 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Nov 06, 2012, 09:47 PM
He's either trolling or a complete tool, and I'm still betting on the former, honestly.
Fuck all of you, Ves is a G. I ain't mad at him...jealous, but not mad.

from_musings

DAFTPUNK87

DarkKnight85

I want to know why there is such a fucking lockdown on this album. I'd rather have some answers to that than hear it at this point.