Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N0S3BLEED976

I still haven't seen any pictures of the t-shirt that comes with the Koi No Yokan bundle. Three days before its release... Fuck this shit

whipsy77

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 06, 2012, 10:35 PM
I still haven't seen any pictures of the t-shirt that comes with the Koi No Yokan bundle. Three days before its release... Fuck this shit

It's just the album cove mate

ponyx

What happened to the ouija board design we saw a few months ago? I want that shirt.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 06, 2012, 10:39 PM

I'm not referring to the limited edition from their website...

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B009SX9TN4/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

whipsy77

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 06, 2012, 10:40 PM

Ah OK.. Why would they expect peope to buy that not knowing what the shirt will look like??

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 06, 2012, 10:04 PM
Chino looks like a tool. The letterman's jacket, skinny jeans, chucks and ray bands is an awful look.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 06, 2012, 10:43 PM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 06, 2012, 10:40 PM

Ah OK.. Why would they expect peope to buy that not knowing what the shirt will look like??

I did it. And I bet that plenty of other fanboys like me did it as well anyway

The Chauffer

These faux torrents are killing me!

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: The Chauffer on Nov 06, 2012, 10:55 PM
These faux torrents are killing me!

Dude, get the real one!

N0S3BLEED976

This looks actually pretty cool, but the deftones logo is way too small. I'm kind of disappointed now...

jez rox kaluha

Hey guys...i know everyone will look at my post count & think i'm bullshitting even tho i've been a lurker here for years but wanted to let anyone who lives near central jersey that there is a place near me that will have the album Wed...Art's Discount Records, 1551 Kuser Rd hamilton nj 08619 if you're in driving distance...call em at 609-581-9656 to confirm that im not full of shit...i have to work all day tomorrow so i wont be able to get it in the morning & rip it but if someone else wants to take the drive & do it for the rest of the forum, have at it...wish i had more & didn't know where else to post this since the kny thread got locked but just wanted to help anyone who cant wait anymore...im definitely buying it Thu morning so if no one else has it by then I'll try to get a copy up if im allowed...later

whipsy77

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:01 PM
This looks actually pretty cool, but the deftones logo is way too small. I'm kind of disappointed now...

Yeah the design isn't half bad but as u said, the Deftones logo needs to be more prominent.

The Chauffer

chinomoreno876

Quote from: jez rox kaluha on Nov 06, 2012, 11:02 PM
Hey guys...i know everyone will look at my post count & think i'm bullshitting even tho i've been a lurker here for years but wanted to let anyone who lives near central jersey that there is a place near me that will have the album Wed...Art's Discount Records, 1551 Kuser Rd hamilton nj 08619 if you're in driving distance...call em at 609-581-9656 to confirm that im not full of shit...i have to work all day tomorrow so i wont be able to get it in the morning & rip it but if someone else wants to take the drive & do it for the rest of the forum, have at it...wish i had more & didn't know where else to post this since the kny thread got locked but just wanted to help anyone who cant wait anymore...im definitely buying it Thu morning so if no one else has it by then I'll try to get a copy up if im allowed...later

I live real close to Hamilton, ill go there tomorrow morning, u best be serious or ill find u and jack u up for the gas money and incovienence!!!!

teamlr

The Chauffer

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:13 PM
Quote from: jez rox kaluha on Nov 06, 2012, 11:02 PM

I live real close to Hamilton, ill go there tomorrow morning, u best be serious or ill find u and jack u up for the gas money and incovienence!!!!