Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xLhabiax

Tunes in marlton nj will have it by sat night to any of my fellow south jersey people
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

sing blue silver

reminds me of Coheed and Cambria's new logo for their recent album.

The Chauffer

chinomoreno876

Quote from: xLhabiax on Nov 06, 2012, 11:15 PM
Tunes in marlton nj will have it by sat night to any of my fellow south jersey people

Even better, I work in Mt. Laurel !!!

deftoolsys07

Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 06, 2012, 11:18 PM
reminds me of Coheed and Cambria's new logo for their recent album.

This looks way better, though.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

teamlr

TUNES in Northfield NJ will have it FRIDAY DUDE SAID HE WILL PUT ONE ASIDE FOR ME,

N0S3BLEED976

DAFTPUNK87

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Cherry Waves

So i just called my local JB-Hifi here in Australia and offered $100+ for a copy of Koi No Yokan. She said it will likely be in stock tonight and will give me a copy if it doesn't have an 'Embargo notice'?. She felt sorry for me when i told her i can't sleep.
EAD!

BallZDeeP

you better come back with a rip

josh_axey

Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:26 PM
So i just called my local JB-Hifi here in Australia and offered $100+ for a copy of Koi No Yokan. She said it will likely be in stock tonight and will give me a copy if it doesn't have an 'Embargo notice'?. She felt sorry for me when i told her i can't sleep.

You guys need a hobby or something lmao  ;D

Jacob

that's what she said, but in truth she probably thought you sounded rather pathetic and didn't want to hurt your feelings.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Cherry Waves

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 06, 2012, 11:28 PM
Fingers crossed mate. I know most of you can't sleep either lol.
EAD!

BallZDeeP

Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:30 PM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 06, 2012, 11:28 PM
Fingers crossed mate. I know most of you can't sleep either lol.

;)

epistaxis

Quote from: Raswid on Nov 06, 2012, 10:59 PM
In polish store:
http://merlin.pl/Koi-No-Yokan-CD-koszulka_Deftones/browse/product/4,1167832.html

Hmm it's cool...but designs like these are pretty played out in my opinion. Reminds me of the stuff you see on Tumblr.

Cherry Waves

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 06, 2012, 11:30 PM

that's what she said, but in truth she probably thought you sounded rather pathetic and didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Not just my feelings, the whole Deftones communities feelings. She will cop it if otherwise.

EAD!

DarkKnight85

I will throw in 100 extra if there is an embargo notice. And im not joking. Fuck warner at this point

shoop

good luck CherryWaves, keep us updated ;p