Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoner664

Dude, I'm all beer'd up and ready to hear some Yokan.. Where da fuck dis shit at?!
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

jez rox kaluha

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:13 PM
Quote from: jez rox kaluha on Nov 06, 2012, 11:02 PM
Hey guys...i know everyone will look at my post count & think i'm bullshitting even tho i've been a lurker here for years but wanted to let anyone who lives near central jersey that there is a place near me that will have the album Wed...Art's Discount Records, 1551 Kuser Rd hamilton nj 08619 if you're in driving distance...call em at 609-581-9656 to confirm that im not full of shit...i have to work all day tomorrow so i wont be able to get it in the morning & rip it but if someone else wants to take the drive & do it for the rest of the forum, have at it...wish i had more & didn't know where else to post this since the kny thread got locked but just wanted to help anyone who cant wait anymore...im definitely buying it Thu morning so if no one else has it by then I'll try to get a copy up if im allowed...later

I live real close to Hamilton, ill go there tomorrow morning, u best be serious or ill find u and jack u up for the gas money and incovienence!!!!

just reporting what the guy told me when i called this afternoon...they always have the new stuff the friday before but he said they'd def have it tomorrow...if he was wrong i'll take the heat but he said next week's new releases will def be in tomorrow for sale

BallZDeeP

Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:34 PM
Dude, I'm all beer'd up and ready to hear some Yokan.. Where da fuck dis shit at?!

Someone is bogarting like a mf

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:34 PM

I don't know but I'm losing my mind.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Cherry Waves

Quote from: DarkKnight85 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:32 PM
Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:26 PM
So i just called my local JB-Hifi here in Australia and offered $100+ for a copy of Koi No Yokan. She said it will likely be in stock tonight and will give me a copy if it doesn't have an 'Embargo notice'?. She felt sorry for me when i told her i can't sleep.

I will throw in 100 extra if there is an embargo notice. And im not joking. Fuck warner at this point
I told her if their is an embargo notice i will up the money and she said No, and said most Metal/alternative releases do not have a notice. I think it will leak at some point today anyway.
EAD!

The Chauffer

Godspeed Cherry Waves...

sir madrid

Just got back from voting and the gym.Bought me a 6 pack of Red Horse beer. Bout to lose my mind where is the leak!!!! >:(

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:38 PM
So i just called my local JB-Hifi here in Australia and offered $100+ for a copy of Koi No Yokan. She said it will likely be in stock tonight and will give me a copy if it doesn't have an 'Embargo notice'?. She felt sorry for me when i told her i can't sleep.

I will throw in 100 extra if there is an embargo notice. And im not joking. Fuck warner at this point
I told her if their is an embargo notice i will up the money and she said No, and said most Metal/alternative releases do not have a notice. I think it will leak at some point today anyway.
There's still hope for us after all boys!!!!

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

samson simpson

The Chauffer

Quote from: sir madrid on Nov 06, 2012, 11:40 PM
Just got back from voting and the gym.Bought me a 6 pack of Red Horse beer. Bout to lose my mind where is the leak!!!! >:(

Still looking for it...

N0S3BLEED976

Why don't you just wait until you have the physical copy? Trust me, unwrapping it and putting it into your cd player for the first time will feel like Christmas

BallZDeeP

how many hours until you know?

sir madrid

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:42 PM
Why don't you just wait until you have the physical copy? Trust me, unwrapping it and putting it into your cd player for the first time will feel like Christmas
i dont have a cd player. I have a computer and a phone. I want that shit now.

Playhouse

samson simpson

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 06, 2012, 11:43 PM

really ?

the walls are breathing but did you just tyoe you are gonna pay 100 smickers for a album youll have at the latest in a week ?

BallZDeeP

Cherry Waves

Its 10:45am here now, i will go in after work at about 7pm. Still a little wait. I have a strange feeling that Warner will embargo notice this album, they have F***** us enough as it is, i'm sure they are doing everything possible to keep F***** us. I will use my charm on her though, and if that fails like always, i will offer hundreds of dollars and will even take her out for dinner. I hope she's hot.
EAD!

Jacob

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Nov 06, 2012, 11:46 PM

really ?

the walls are breathing but did you just tyoe you are gonna pay 100 smickers for a album youll have at the latest in a week ?

try the latest 2 days from now. in 23 hours and 13 minutes it's the 9th in Germany.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

BallZDeeP

Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:47 PM

Its 10:45am here now, i will go in after work at about 7pm. Still a little wait. I have a strange feeling that Warner will embargo notice this album, they have F***** us enough as it is, i'm sure they are doing everything possible to keep F***** us. I will use my charm on her though, and if that fails like always, i will offer hundreds of dollars and will even take her out for dinner. I hope she's hot.

oh wow, i'll be dreaming about it then..unless we get it sooner