Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 06, 2012, 11:47 PM
Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Nov 06, 2012, 11:46 PM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 06, 2012, 11:43 PM
Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:38 PM
Quote from: DarkKnight85 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:32 PM
Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:26 PM
So i just called my local JB-Hifi here in Australia and offered $100+ for a copy of Koi No Yokan. She said it will likely be in stock tonight and will give me a copy if it doesn't have an 'Embargo notice'?. She felt sorry for me when i told her i can't sleep.

I will throw in 100 extra if there is an embargo notice. And im not joking. Fuck warner at this point
I told her if their is an embargo notice i will up the money and she said No, and said most Metal/alternative releases do not have a notice. I think it will leak at some point today anyway.

how many hours until you know?

really ?

the walls are breathing but did you just tyoe you are gonna pay 100 smickers for a album youll have at the latest in a week ?

try the latest 2 days from now. in 23 hours and 13 minutes it's the 9th in Germany.

ohh it comes out over there early...figures
didnt know.

thanks

deftoner664

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 06, 2012, 11:48 PM
Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:47 PM
So i just called my local JB-Hifi here in Australia and offered $100+ for a copy of Koi No Yokan. She said it will likely be in stock tonight and will give me a copy if it doesn't have an 'Embargo notice'?. She felt sorry for me when i told her i can't sleep.

I will throw in 100 extra if there is an embargo notice. And im not joking. Fuck warner at this point
I told her if their is an embargo notice i will up the money and she said No, and said most Metal/alternative releases do not have a notice. I think it will leak at some point today anyway.

Its 10:45am here now, i will go in after work at about 7pm. Still a little wait. I have a strange feeling that Warner will embargo notice this album, they have F***** us enough as it is, i'm sure they are doing everything possible to keep F***** us. I will use my charm on her though, and if that fails like always, i will offer hundreds of dollars and will even take her out for dinner. I hope she's hot.

oh wow, i'll be dreaming about it then..unless we get it sooner

Sooner or GTFO! .... lol No, just kidding... If you really do get a chance to get it.. That'll be sweet.. However, paying 100+ dollars for it is kinda over kill for being just a little under a week away, for us Mericans'
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

DAFTPUNK87

I just took an adderall. I'll be up for a while searching for that fucker.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

chinomoreno876

I just called the place in Hamilton and he said they will have it by 1pm, so we will have it tomorrow!!!!! Get hyped!!!!!

Inkblades

CherryWaves, you can't SLEEP until you hear the album? Damn, dude, is it that serious? I love Deftones too and also want to hear it, but breathe easy. Everything will be okay.

lungdamage

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:53 PM
I just called the place in Hamilton and he said they will have it by 1pm, so we will have it tomorrow!!!!! Get hyped!!!!!

YEEE!!!

Chuck approves of this.

Cherry Waves

Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:52 PM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 06, 2012, 11:48 PM
Quote from: Cherry Waves on Nov 06, 2012, 11:47 PM

Its 10:45am here now, i will go in after work at about 7pm. Still a little wait. I have a strange feeling that Warner will embargo notice this album, they have F***** us enough as it is, i'm sure they are doing everything possible to keep F***** us. I will use my charm on her though, and if that fails like always, i will offer hundreds of dollars and will even take her out for dinner. I hope she's hot.

oh wow, i'll be dreaming about it then..unless we get it sooner

Sooner or GTFO! .... lol No, just kidding... If you really do get a chance to get it.. That'll be sweet.. However, paying 100+ dollars for it is kinda over kill for being just a little under a week away, for us Mericans'
I will get more than $100 worth of enjoyment out of it.
EAD!

decapod

Quote from: xLhabiax on Nov 06, 2012, 11:15 PM
Tunes in marlton nj will have it by sat night to any of my fellow south jersey people

Yes! LBI here. We have no record stores by me anymore tho... Actually, after hurricane Sandy we hace nothing at all. I dont even have a house anymore. Thinking about ending it all haha

deftoner664

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:52 PM

Ohh shit, yea, you're gunna' be a searching machine... Get your tall glass of water ready, you're gunna' have cotton-mouth and jaw tension like a mofo... That's how it is for me anyways. ;D
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

shoop

Quote from: decapod on Nov 06, 2012, 11:57 PM
Tunes in marlton nj will have it by sat night to any of my fellow south jersey people

Yes! LBI here. We have no record stores by me anymore tho... Actually, after hurricane Sandy we hace nothing at all. I dont even have a house anymore. Thinking about ending it all haha
Sorry to hear man.. stay up! Hopefully KNY will help pull you back up a bit.

N0S3BLEED976

Dude. Seriously?  :(

Cherry Waves

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 06, 2012, 11:54 PM
CherryWaves, you can't SLEEP until you hear the album? Damn, dude, is it that serious? I love Deftones too and also want to hear it, but breathe easy. Everything will be okay.
I am setting my alarm every hour throughout the night and checking the web for a leak, its insane. I even took a couple of days off work last week because i thought it would leak. What a waste of time that was.
EAD!

sir madrid

I bet the Deftones took the night off, So they could troll on here. haha

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:58 PM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:52 PM

Ohh shit, yea, you're gunna' be a searching machine... Get your tall glass of water ready, you're gunna' have cotton-mouth and jaw tension like a mofo... That's how it is for me anyways. ;D

hehe nah, I'm used to it. been prescribed it a while. but I get shit done, and it makes me smoke cigs like a MF

decapod

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 07, 2012, 12:00 AM

Dude. Seriously?  :(

Yes. Seriously. Lost my house and everything I owned. Just have my phone left. Been beyond a shitty week.

carnivals empty

Hi just seen this on the HMV website http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=206330
Im hoping they will have this in store on Friday, I live in Ireland by the way so only 2 days for KNY
Deftones - August 25th 2009, Paradiso , Amsterdam.

neirda

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 06, 2012, 11:54 PM

seriously I have hard times too. I Wake up in the middle of night, and I have to check that damn forum. Have to get some booze and pot to have a restfull night

m1nusblindfoLd

LOL damn dude....sorry!

My uncle has a house in Beach Haven...you near that part of the island? I'm in CT but we've been goin there since I was young every summer.

lungdamage

it WILL unfortunately have an embargo notice :(
but i'm going to ring housemate after lunch to find out.