Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whipsy77

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 07, 2012, 02:26 AM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:23 AM
I can't speak for every single one of us here.
But I feel like most of ya'll (just like myself) simply want the album to listen to for personal use
- and not to upload and spread to the rest of the internet.
Yeah i just want to hear new music,if it doesn't leak i may be one of the first to get a physical copy being from New Zealand but it's not my intention to put it up for download i just want to listen to it.

Same mate..

I've pre ordered mine from the states even though it comes out 4 days earlier here in Sydney, coz I wanted the autographed cd booklet, which I was lucky enough to snag, but it means Im not going to get my actual physical copy until maybe 2-3 weeks after US release date.... Would be nice to have a a digital copy to listen to in the mean time,  Been a big Deftones fans for over 15 years now, And I like the majority of real Fans will still support the band by purhcashing the CD wether a leak hits or not.

chinomoreno876

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:27 AM
Quote from: Jdubzor on Nov 07, 2012, 02:26 AM
Don't download anything off irc unless you know it's an audio extension. Your ip can be requested by any user and most virius are spread to people this way because they have no idea what they are doing

Ok, thanks for the heads up.. because I have no idea what I'm doing with IRC.. lol

Yeh irc is where its at for scene releases that ive nevvvver got one from, but hell nah im saying irc because as you can see not alot of people know how it works so its limited, which is the idea, limited release

RaptureWS

I mean I have nothing against them. I imagine most of them have done a lot for The Deftones and the community. And that is awesome what dude's band did for Chi. I have donated a total of $25 so I can't touch that. I just hate he comes on here assuming we want to take credit for spreading a leak. I mean look at Jacob...here everyday...over 10,000 posts and tons of knowledge about the band. I don't think he did all that to look like a reliable source in 2012 just so he could leak the album.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

chuckles

Hahah.. That come with taht familia shit if you don't really know the true meaning of it...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

DAFTPUNK87

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

gui

Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:32 AM
But I feel like most of ya'll (just like myself) simply want the album to listen to for personal use
Yeah i just want to hear new music,if it doesn't leak i may be one of the first to get a physical copy being from New Zealand but it's not my intention to put it up for download i just want to listen to it.

Same mate..

I've pre ordered mine from the states even though it comes out 4 days earlier here in Sydney, coz I wanted the autographed cd booklet, which I was lucky enough to snag, but it means Im not going to get my actual physical copy until maybe 2-3 weeks after US release date.... Would be nice to have a a digital copy to listen to in the mean time,  Been a big Deftones fans for over 15 years now, And I unlike the majority of real Fans will still support teh band by purhcashing the CD wether a leak hits or not.
i would buy two copies.

elite54

Quote from: funksk8er on Nov 07, 2012, 02:32 AM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:30 AM
IT'S A GANG FIGHT YA'LL! !!!!
SHARING LUNGS VS THE FAMILIA

Como esta!! BITCHES!!

no touching of the hair or face... and that's it!

DarkKnight85

Quote from: funksk8er on Nov 07, 2012, 02:29 AM
I've been a fan over 12 years, 7 shows. That familia comment was just bullshit and offensive. We are all here because we want to hear new music from our favorite band.

Don't even let it get to ya. Just notice the hypocrisy. Theyre distrbuting the album only to people who won't distribute the album. Its a CD, not even an hour long. For them, having it a couple days early has given them the biggest boner or self rightgeous self importance. It's laughable and sad how awesome they think they are.

RaptureWS

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:34 AM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:27 AM
Quote from: Jdubzor on Nov 07, 2012, 02:26 AM
Don't download anything off irc unless you know it's an audio extension. Your ip can be requested by any user and most virius are spread to people this way because they have no idea what they are doing

Ok, thanks for the heads up.. because I have no idea what I'm doing with IRC.. lol

Yeh irc is where its at for scene releases that ive nevvvver got one from, but hell nah im saying irc because as you can see not alot of people know how it works so its limited, which is the idea, limited release
What time are you looking at? I wont be home until after 830pm CST.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

xLhabiax

We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

chinomoreno876

Same mate..

I've pre ordered mine from the states even though it comes out 4 days earlier here in Sydney, coz I wanted the autographed cd booklet, which I was lucky enough to snag, but it means Im not going to get my actual physical copy until maybe 2-3 weeks after US release date.... Would be nice to have a a digital copy to listen to in the mean time,  Been a big Deftones fans for over 15 years now, And I like the majority of real Fans will still support the band by purhcashing the CD wether a leak hits or not.

Thats what im saying, thats somebody that deserves it, i really hope the store comes through and an irc limited release get put out, thats legit

DAFTPUNK87

Same mate..

Exactly, I live in the states. I got a while to wait, and I preorded the autographed copy as well! and I've been a fan for 15 years.

Quote from: xLhabiax on Nov 07, 2012, 02:35 AM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:34 AM
I picture it goin' down like this
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (8/8) Movie CLIP - The News Team Battle (2004) HD

just as i was gonna say news team assemble! lol u fucker
HAHA! I think it would be hilarious. A bunch of tones fans from rival fan pages fighting over who's the better fan!  8)

DarkKnight85

Oh and don't feel you need to prove your fandom with a dick measuring contest over merch bought and donations made. The fact you've stuck it out on this board with all the bullshit is proof enough.

gwenudo

Everybody knows romney wants to win to get his hands on KNY .. hes pretty jealous that obama has it already .. if you notice during the debates obama was always all chill .. cause he doesnt give a fuck .. he has KNY already lol plus thats the album he jams to before going out doing a speech for preperation and shit .. if obama wins tonight .. itll leak .. if romney wins .. only the rich people will get the album early -.-
Was it like it seemed?...

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Nov 07, 2012, 02:38 AM
Everybody knows romney wants to win to get his hands on KNY .. hes pretty jealous that obama has it already .. if you notice during the debates obama was always all chill .. cause he doesnt give a fuck .. he has KNY already lol plus thats the album he jams to before going out doing a speech for preperation and shit .. if obama wins tonight .. itll leak .. if romney wins .. only the rich people will get the album early -.-

Hahaha that sounds pretty accurate.
Tonight would be the perfect night for it to leak over here in the states.
No one's watching the internet! Everyone's watching NBC & CNN

Vesanic

[spoiler]The beginning of Graphic Nature reminds me of their Cocteau Twins cover. [/spoiler]

NicholasHume

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 07, 2012, 02:40 AM
[spoiler]The beginning of Graphic Nature reminds me of their Cocteau Twins cover.[/spoiler]

Ves... can I hear it? I promise I won't tell nobody!! And I'll be your best friend!

Inkblades

Nice. I love that cover.

xLhabiax

[spoiler]The beginning of Graphic Nature reminds me of their Cocteau Twins cover.[/spoiler]

Hey Ves how about yah PM Rosemary since all i have is this cassette version
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

Jacob

spoilers, man. spoilers.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep